Can someone create new glory covers out of the new outtakes?

I'd buy this tbh :shaking_shake_gold_yellow:

You can basically DL these and give it to anyone with skills (usually design students) and they can print it for you in right dimensions and they have cd boxes and they'll put everything together.

The CD itself is done in a small workshop or a factury. You just pay the printing fee.

BUT THIS IS NOT LEGAL (at least in my country)  so just do it for yourself and don't resell it.

• Love 1
18 minutes ago, Charrrmed89 said:

Such a damn shame! This photoshoot was the best in years, maybe even her best photoshoot for an album. Stupid con people.

Yes. It all began so good with Make Me's cover..

Her team is the worst. Even for the re-release, they ****-up the picture with additional Photoshop, adding that unnecessary shadow to her arm...

• Love 1
4 hours ago, Louis-j said:

Yes. It all began so good with Make Me's cover..

Her team is the worst. Even for the re-release, they ****-up the picture with additional Photoshop, adding that unnecessary shadow to her arm...

The original cover for Mood Ring was gorgeous. I wish the vinyl release was like that. The end product was so photoshopped. Unnecessary slimming on her body to where she’s bending so unrealistically, especially when we compare it to the other photo. And then the shadow. Ugh. Plus not a fan of the photoshop done to the desert. Threw the whole vibe off

• Like 1

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block