A Song and Video about Being Free

How cool would it be if we got a new song and music video about her being free? I’m not looking for her to make a whole new album or go on tour anytime soon, but the whole world is watching now. It would be so cool if she did like a Piece of Me/Womanizer/Everytime or something about her freedom. The video could be about her chasing people and other scenes of her being locked in a castle and finally being free. 

I admit I started thinking about it after listening to King of My Castle. It’s so true that the best work comes from heart break and being able to come out of it. Could you imagine her vocals in a song about her freedom and just blasting it in the car? The emotions and feels! 

• Replies 2
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

Not trying to be rude but.... Why would she do that ? She's a grown woman , and she doesn't have to come up with new music or do anything, she can finally enjoy her freedom ... And when the time is right she can record music again if she wants but go with her ideas only and I don't see her talking about the situation so explicitly and portraying it in a video in such an obvious and revealing way , it would come off trashy and uninteresting,even if she chooses to touch this subject in her art 1 day , it would be much more interesting to deliver a little mystery .... 

6 minutes ago, ExXL said:

Not trying to be rude but.... Why would she do that ? She's a grown woman , and she doesn't have to come up with new music or do anything, she can finally enjoy her freedom ... And when the time is right she can record music again if she wants but go with her ideas only and I don't see her talking about the situation so explicitly and portraying it in a video in such an obvious and revealing way , it would come off trashy and uninteresting,even if she chooses to touch this subject in her art 1 day , it would be much more interesting to deliver a little mystery .... 

why is it trashy? Britney has already revealed dark posts on her Instagram calling out her dad, mother and sister. I’m not saying tell her story on the video but adapt freedom and her story and make a fiction story that is similar. Isn’t that what she did in everytime or what Justin did in cry me a river? 

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block