Do you feel more relaxed now that Britney is free?

I can only imagine how she feels but I feel super at ease knowing that she’s being taken care of and is a free woman now. So much stress, dedication, determination and energy went into the Free Britney movement and I’m still shocked that it all worked out. The movement truly saved her and that’s really special because her fans started that. :crying4_britney_crying_stages_tears_sad:

13 years in a conservatorship and not once did the court think there was an issue. 2+ years of the Britney Army doing researching and investigating and putting the pieces together for something that everyone called a conspiracy theory, including her very own father. We helped set her free and that makes me feel more connected to her now than ever before. I have a feeling she feels closer to us, too! :mcry_mariah_carey_proud_beaming:

Since Friday when the conservatorship was terminated, I do feel less stressed and more peaceful! How are you feeling? 

Congratulations again, Britney! I hope you are soaking up every bit of peace and relaxation right now :tiffanynod_miss_ms_ny_new_york_yes_yas_nodding_agree:

• Love 4

I am so happy this nightmare is over. They lost. Britney won. We won. The new team should work for Britney, not against her. There are many people would do anything to prevent Britney from seeking legal action. Lou and her minions, daddy Spears, Samual Ingham, the state of California... Britney should be protected at all costs. I do not trust the bf Sam. He seems to be a double agent. Only time will tell his true colors. 

Just now, Yok1 said:

The new team should work for Britney, not against her. There are many people would do anything to prevent Britney from seeking legal action. Lou and her minions, daddy Spears, Samual Ingham, the state of California... Britney should be protected at all costs. I do not trust the bf Sam. He seems to be a double agent. Only time will tell his true colors. 

There will be no Sam slander on this thread :verycool_britney_nod_glory_yes_yas_mhmm:

• Love 1
21 minutes ago, Coel said:

I don't know. Obviously, I'm happy, she's free but they treated her like a teenager. They paid bills for her, did a lot of stuff... Now she needs someone who help her with this. 

She and Rosengart already made a decision they put everything in a trust, the trust that she made in 2004. So now only Britney has access to her money, I think Britney got new credit cards and cash to spend weekly 

• Like 1
2 minutes ago, One More Time said:

Ona i Rosengart już podjęli decyzję, że powierzą wszystko w zaufaniu. Więc teraz tylko Britney ma dostęp do swoich pieniędzy, myślę, że Britney dostała nowe karty kredytowe i gotówkę do wydawania tygodniowo 

Thanks for clarifying that

Britney has freedom, but doesn't yet have justice. Those who have exploited her have not yet been held accountable for their actions. They've just gotten a bit of bad PR that will soon blow over unless the courts and law enforcement make them answerable for their crimes. The pessimist in me fears that they will never be held accountable. While I'm relieved that the conservatorship has been dissolved, this all feels anti-climactic. Britney's legal team didn't get the documents they requested and were effectively stonewalled by Jamie, Tristar, etc. Freedom is the first step, but I want to see justice for Britney.

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block