Write a poem on topic

"Glorious"

then the wetness, he thrusts his tongue deep into my a.ss, licking all my a.nal walls. he sucked and licked and slurped and tongued, going from my p.ussy to my a.ss, and then back up again.

he pressed deep down into my p.ussy, shaking his head back and forth. i felt the facial stub all over my pu.ssy and it felt glorious.

he licked and flicked my c.lit and tongue-fuc.ked my a.ss til his face was covered in honeycomb

after mopping up all the comb with his juicy tongue, he pulled out his big long fat a.ss di.ck and slapped me on my a.ss with it, rubbing it back and forth and back and forth, across my brown hole.

• Haha 3
1 minute ago, MikeHunt said:

"Glorious"

then the wetness, he thrusts his tongue deep into my a.ss, licking all my a.nal walls. he sucked and licked and slurped and tongued, going from my p.ussy to my a.ss, and then back up again.

he pressed deep down into my p.ussy, shaking his head back and forth. i felt the facial stub all over my pu.ssy and it felt glorious.

he licked and flicked my c.lit and tongue-fuc.ked my a.ss til his face was covered in honeycomb

after mopping up all the comb with his juicy tongue, he pulled out his big long fat a.ss di.ck and slapped me on my a.ss with it, rubbing it back and forth and back and forth, across my brown hole.

Cool Down Season 2 GIF by Friends

• Haha 1

Tired of playing Betty Crocker,

when you’re standing on my kitchen counter.  

Making me call you 

lifeline and Doctor. 

wishbones intact, 

as a matter of fact 

my guts are seasoned

and the stock is stacked.  

Cut up like a G0d d4mn Virginia Ham, 

He can’t console it, no one can. 

blÚnt and discrete. 

Control, rage, repeat. 

Not just the motions, 

the fight 

risk

The meat. 

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block