Songs from Britney what you really like(d) but its just not produced as well as it should be?

21 hours ago, PreestriPeegliPeedi7 said:

with Glory i agree and not agree at the same time. but based on what i just said, i guess i know it to be true that it could have been better

i mean Blackout i have always liked and no negative criticism.

but something about Glory is so wooden and makes it harder to listen to these masterpieces.

to be honest, when i had the first listening party of Glory i was so underwhelmed. yet not like with first Brittany Jean listening, i heard potential in Glory and thought it was interesting

even so, i sometimes think Britney Jean is genius in its own right too. I mean say what you want Britney Jean is not totally bland and untalented. and in some way it IS a whole 

Don’t get me wrong I love that album but upon my first listen I remember thinking there verses were so good, even the pre choruses… and then BAM NOTHING! so much lead up just for very uneventful choruses…

LIKE YASS GO HEAD AND GIVE US NOTHING Justin Tranter :britstare11_britney_ftr_for_the_record_annoyed_tired_irritated_sigh:

• Love 1
  • Like 1
  • 2 months later...
On 11/14/2021 at 10:56 AM, indyRS said:

Kill the Lights is a fantastic song.

Years ago however I did my own mix of the song which gave it more bass and a smidge uptempo of the song and now I can't listen to the original.

So I wish Kill the Lights had more bass and oomph in the instrumental. Especially when ",Mr. photographer" starts in the pre chorus.

I wish Kill the Lights was on Blackout, as it was originally intended. I feel like it would've fit so much better with all those Blackout tracks.

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block