Photoshoots or videos of Britney where you think for one reason or another Britney was not done justice?

5 hours ago, UnusualRick said:

Britney-Spears:-Kenzo-Campaign-2018--01-

Right there. I honestly hated that whole shoot because it didn't look a damn thing like Britney. Goodness knows I know photoshop is the norm. But any of these photoshoots where Britney no longer look like Britney is an issue for me. I don't know my *** from a hole in the ground when it concerns photoshopping anything but these are supposed to be professionals that know what they're doing. This **** looks like something I could've done. Whole thing reminds me of that religious picture that got ****ed up a few years ago and that lady volunteered to fix the picture and instead turned the picture into that creature that William Shatner saw on the wing of the plane in that Twilight Zone episode.

• Love 2
  • Like 1
43 minutes ago, filmandstage13 said:

The Toxic performance at the NRJ Awards. There are so many cuts and cutaways it’s unwatchable. Which is a shame, because she looks amazing and it looks like it was a great performance!

Omg you weren’t kidding. Was there a rule they couldn’t stay on one shot for more than three seconds?? You can’t appreciate anything she’s doing because it’s onto a different view right away 

• Haha 4
  • Like 3

And who is this person exactly ? 160 Music Photo -Annie Liebowitz ideas | annie leibovitz, annie leibovitz  photography, music photo     Britney les Photographieshoot Dani Brubaker Britney Spears par Tonye201 |  Partage d'Images françaises Images

Also I never liked the colors of this cover, with the photoshoot they had they could have done something so much better for Blackout cover

Blackout de Britney Spears sur Amazon Music - Amazon.fr

Also generally speaking I never liked how they edit her all the time to make her look extremely skinny, her curves are a billion times more s*xy. :tbh_britney_nod_yes_yas_ftr_for_the_record_vma_2008_circus:

• Love 3
  • Like 3
22 minutes ago, Alio said:

And who is this person exactly ? 160 Music Photo -Annie Liebowitz ideas | annie leibovitz, annie leibovitz  photography, music photo     Britney les Photographieshoot Dani Brubaker Britney Spears par Tonye201 |  Partage d'Images françaises Images

Also I never liked the colors of this cover, with the photoshoot they had they could have done something so much better for Blackout cover

Blackout de Britney Spears sur Amazon Music - Amazon.fr

Also generally speaking I never liked how they edit her all the time to make her look extremely skinny, her curves are a billion times more s*xy. :tbh_britney_nod_yes_yas_ftr_for_the_record_vma_2008_circus:

Holy **** I always thought that second picture was JL… :cheese_Britney_awkward_cringe_eek:

• Haha 4
  • Like 1

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block