Photoshoots or videos of Britney where you think for one reason or another Britney was not done justice?

16 hours ago, IJustWannaLurk said:

britney-spears1.jpg?w=980&q=75

Idk if this is an unpopular opinion, but I really dislike the look they gave her in the Scream and Shout video. It's just not Britney to me at all. The makeup and hair is very, very strange.

haha i love this video its so original my fav scene/picture is when will.i.am has this golden underwear(or abovewear)

LATTER EDIT: will.i.am really knows how to do his works once he is serious about it

Edited by PreestriPeegliPeedi7
will.i.am appreciation
  • Love 1
  • Like 1

17 minutes ago, Justin Woodpond said:

87555-C1-F-5011-4437-8475-14-AE7098-C6-D

C26-DC8-BF-204-F-4-A7-E-9-B74-2-DBD6-EA7

WHAT ON EARTH :queenie_falling_dying_dead:

13 minutes ago, IJustWannaLurk said:

Idk if this is an unpopular opinion, but I really dislike the look they gave her in the Scream and Shout video. It's just not Britney to me at all. The makeup and hair is very, very strange.

I agree, especially the hair 

• Love 1
  • Haha 1
  • Like 1
16 minutes ago, IJustWannaLurk said:

Funny how i always loved this look, but now that u say it, its the hair... No way that hair is doable in real life, that push should have been more front. hence the strangeness

A lot of the ones that have been posted for sure…also (while I love the cover photo, because it’s gorgeous) the FF photo shoot was a miss.  Such an epic title and such a bland photo shoot…and seriously what even IS the single cover for TTWE…looks like she’s trying to hold in a fart.

• Like 1
22 minutes ago, G-unit said:

A lot of the ones that have been posted for sure…also (while I love the cover photo, because it’s gorgeous) the FF photo shoot was a miss.  Such an epic title and such a bland photo shoot…and seriously what even IS the single cover for TTWE…looks like she’s trying to hold in a fart.

Honestly, that's one of the better photos from the FF shoot imo.

I'd also like to say that it feels so good to be able to have fun thread topics about Britney again. :kiss_britney_blowing_pink_candies:

• Like 1

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block