Anyone else...

Listening to Britney music all day? I haven't listened to her in soo long because I refused to give Streams but :omgreallyney_britney_oh_omg_god_my_shocked_wow_really_in_the_zone_2003: it's so nice hearing her voice :mcry_mariah_carey_proud_beaming:

It feels so light listening to it knowing she is free. It feels different and happy. I'm going to listen front to back her entire discography and just celebrate her!

• Love 8
2 hours ago, Peachy said:

Yes.. I want new music but I’m not selfish.. BUT I have a feeling her next album will be insanely good and deep. Hope she works with The Weeknd, danja (for one song), max martin and maybe some hip hop producers and or rock musicians.

Britney x The Weeknd would be amazing. I kind of want her next album, if it happens, to be moody, dark, and ferocious with a couple of upbeat songs and at least a song or two in her deeper voice with stripped down instrumentals.

• Like 2

Been listening to Stronger a lot. 

I went out with a friend last night to a bunch of gay clubs and the last one I went to was playing so much Britney. When Stronger came on everyone lost it! When they were closing for the night, they had a little tribute music video to Britney playing and then played the Lucky music video. Such a good day yesterday! 

I was also wearing a Britney hoodie and people loved it. :imcute_britney_ftr_for_the_record_hat_paris_french_smile_grin_happy:

• Love 1
4 hours ago, Peachy said:

Yes.. I want new music but I’m not selfish.. BUT I have a feeling her next album will be insanely good and deep. Hope she works with The Weeknd, danja (for one song), max martin and maybe some hip hop producers and or rock musicians.

Yaas. I Selfishly would love new music I think we all would but in no way would expect her too. I'm just happy listening to her again. 

1 hour ago, blackoutbixxh said:

I’ve been streaming all week :bparty_piece_of_me_pom_britney_clubbing_blackout_2007_dancing_dance:

Gotta get Britney that coin now that the rats are out 

Yaaaas! I'm ready to throw my money at all the merch even the coloring book! Lol

44 minutes ago, seandavid said:

Been listening to Stronger a lot. 

I went out with a friend last night to a bunch of gay clubs and the last one I went to was playing so much Britney. When Stronger came on everyone lost it! When they were closing for the night, they had a little tribute music video to Britney playing and then played the Lucky music video. Such a good day yesterday! 

I was also wearing a Britney hoodie and people loved it. :imcute_britney_ftr_for_the_record_hat_paris_french_smile_grin_happy:

I love that! ❤  they say music unites but man the army has a whole new meaning to that!

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block