I THINK SHE (Britney) HAS SERIOUS MENTAL ISSUES --- Greg Gutfeld. This Movement is a Kiddie Pool.

5 minutes ago, Yok1 said:

We care about human rights first and foremost. Britney is a not celebrity/product, she is a human whose civil rights were stolen from her. Of course people will rise against such a corrupt system. Even serial killers have a right to choose their attorney, Britney was granted this right after 13 years (thanks to the FreeBritney movement and Britney's heroic testimony!). WTF is this clown talking about?

Exactly, the issue has been that she is treated as a product instead of a human. That’s what team con did to her as well. I’m completely over the media and their coverage. I don’t want to hear the “she’s unstable” comments. She never met the threshold to have her rights taken away. 

• Love 2
  • Content Curators

Who?

some flop a ss first off the movement has been sky rocketing since 2019 wasn’t just after the docu so u got ur facts wrong there 

If u think this movement has the intelligence of a kiddie pool or whatever then such a famous big time lawyer wouldn’t have swooped in to help save and free her if he didn’t see that there was actually something wrong here 

anyways what would some flop old hag dude on fox know 

Go back to like idk praising Donald trump as ur messiah :jamie_lynn_grape:

• Like 1

I watched the whole clip.. In case anyone is tempted to, I would advise against it, after the quoted guy spoke, another spoke briefly defending Britney and the movement (still had to allude to Britney being 'crazy' and added "but so is  most of the US") then a woman spoke who mentioned Britney's controversy surrounding the IUD being a women's /human rights issue" then a fourth reporter cut in, basically said  everyone had been misinformed about conservatorships and IUD, that Britney was free to remove it anytime and then the reporter slated the NYT doc and that it was not real journalism.. That they only spoke to fans for the doc.. Etc, sorry I can't give a full description with details as I refuse to watch it again, it made me so madInside Out Reaction GIF by Disney Pixar

• Love 3
2 hours ago, zarreeo said:

Start on 1:52 

"I don't care." was his initial reaction. Then Greg Gutfeld just threw a backlash about Britney Spears being freed:

How does anybody knows anything about going on in her life, other than her family? And yet, you have this movement based on watching a documentary, and all these people: how much time do you have in your life to protest over somebody who doesn't even know you exist? And their conservatorship and you're out there protesting. Shouldn't you be spending time with your family? Shouldn't you be worried on what's going on in your town, or how your grandma's doing, not what Britney's up to? So, this movement has the intellectual depth of a kiddie pool. Like I said, I really don't care --- I THINK SHE HAS SERIOUS MENTAL ISSUES and her family was probably dealing with that nobody cares because they are the bad guys. But I still don't care.

I would too if my family did that to me shut the f-u-c-k up Fox News