Jamie Spears spotted at a lumber yard at the time the court freed Britney from the conservatorship

dfffff

Jamie was the star quarterback of the local football team, and is still highly regarded in town.

Can somebody explain that for me? Is it nostalgia, too painful to admit the future was gonna suck ***? I just don't see how it's not whispered around Jamie's was/is a drunk, abusive, controlling, etc. I just don't see how somebody can look at that picture of him up top and it still be a case of "I still think highly of that man. I can see why people wanted to be him or be with him." 

To anybody fantasizing, how can it not be a case of :grimace_judging_judge_squint_ew_gross_red_white_annoyed: "I think I dodged a bullet. I'm glad I didn't become THAT or end up with THAT for a husband/father of my children."

• Like 2
3 hours ago, glitterfalls said:

Jamie was the star quarterback of the local football team, and is still highly regarded in town.

Can somebody explain that for me? Is it nostalgia, too painful to admit the future was gonna suck ***? I just don't see how it's not whispered around Jamie's was/is a drunk, abusive, controlling, etc. I just don't see how somebody can look at that picture of him up top and it still be a case of "I still think highly of that man. I can see why people wanted to be him or be with him." 

To anybody fantasizing, how can it not be a case of :grimace_judging_judge_squint_ew_gross_red_white_annoyed: "I think I dodged a bullet. I'm glad I didn't become THAT or end up with THAT for a husband/father of my children."

Yeah I didn’t like reading that locals are protective of him. Like what!? :wow_surprised_shocked_omg: 

Bunch of Karens and men protecting men out there, is my guess. All the good ones support Britney :wink_britney_everytime_white:

• Love 1
19 hours ago, frederiickx said:

I also totally think Jamie is hiding money. I wouldn't be surprised. If he really blew through all the money he was making and probably took, then wow. I guess he could have gambled and used it on alcohol/***** too. We know his *** wasn't sober.

My thoughts exactly.

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block