Jamie Spears spotted at a lumber yard at the time the court freed Britney from the conservatorship

dfffff

I don’t understand how he has blown all that money. Plus all the extras he has reported (and the unreported) from % of all her deals. 

Even selling the house- $275,000 is a lot of money in rural America- plenty to buy a small apartment and live a modest lifestyle. 

Not that it makes him any more or less guilty, but it is even more disgusting to me that all the money he did con out of Britney has been wasted. 

• Like 3

Are we supposed to have pity with him? I don't like the narrative. Awe poor daddy spears has to live in a trailer while mommy spears is being spoiled by Britney. Boohoo. Britney didn't chose to give her mom 150 K a year for the house.

He's well liked in Kentwood. Lol. Who cares about the hillbillies living there and their opinions?

• Love 5
11 minutes ago, Hypnotherapy said:

I don’t understand how he has blown all that money. Plus all the extras he has reported (and the unreported) from % of all her deals. 

Even selling the house- $275,000 is a lot of money in rural America- plenty to buy a small apartment and live a modest lifestyle. 

Not that it makes him any more or less guilty, but it is even more disgusting to me that all the money he did con out of Britney has been wasted. 

He probably drank and gambled it all.

• Like 6
2 hours ago, Hypnotherapy said:

It’s long gone probably because he had to pay his attorneys once he couldn’t use the estate to pay anymore. 

• Love 1
  • Like 2

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block