Jordan Appreciation Thread and whole Army

G.E

I'm going to leave my house now, I am too excited, me and my friend are going to do SHOTS FOR BRITNEY :yasqueen_yes_wow_crying_praise_tears_wipe_sad:  I CAN'T BELIEVE THIS!!!

I have been here since 2008, and I remember how there was a topic about how some of us wanted to become lawyers just to help Britney because JORDAN was shining a light on Britney's situation, and we wanted to grow up and help her!!!

And some of us did that!!! 13 years later and we managed to actually help her situation, I can't believe this, and Britney's strength and determination in going forward was just so inspiring... Ugh and THANK YOU JORDAN for personally dealing with Jamie, for personally dealing with Lou, for not letting this go despite being threatened for your entire livelihood... Your strength inspires me so much :yasqueen_yes_wow_crying_praise_tears_wipe_sad: and all of us here, I am so proud of us realizing how wrong this was and trying to help, and HELPING!!!

:yasqueen_yes_wow_crying_praise_tears_wipe_sad::yasqueen_yes_wow_crying_praise_tears_wipe_sad::yasqueen_yes_wow_crying_praise_tears_wipe_sad:

I LOVE YOU ALL!!!

giphy.gif

• Love 7
1 minute ago, Kletus said:

I'm going to leave my house now, I am too excited, me and my friend are going to do SHOTS FOR BRITNEY :yasqueen_yes_wow_crying_praise_tears_wipe_sad:  I CAN'T BELIEVE THIS!!!

I have been here since 2009, and I remember how there was a topic about how some of us wanted to become lawyers just to help Britney because JORDAN was shining a light on Britney's situation, and we wanted to grow up and help her!!!

And some of us did that!!! 13 years later and we managed to actually help her situation, I can't believe this, and Britney's strength and determination in going forward was just so inspiring... Ugh and THANK YOU JORDAN for personally dealing with Jamie, for personally dealing with Lou, for not letting this go despite being threatened for your entire livelihood... Your strength inspires me so much :yasqueen_yes_wow_crying_praise_tears_wipe_sad: and all of us here, I am so proud of us realizing how wrong this was and trying to help, and HELPING!!!

:yasqueen_yes_wow_crying_praise_tears_wipe_sad::yasqueen_yes_wow_crying_praise_tears_wipe_sad::yasqueen_yes_wow_crying_praise_tears_wipe_sad:

I LOVE YOU ALL!!!

giphy.gif

You must feel special sis she posted that yellow dress in response to you!

Today is such a monumental moment in Pop culture and in Britney's life. It's a movement. Beautiful. We all should be proud to be a loyal fanbase who never gave up on this case 

• Love 2

While we celebrate Britney being free, I thought we should also have another appreciation thread for @Jordan Miller because now, Britney is free and this is the day where Jordan can finally see how all of those years of hard work has paid off! Hope I'm making sense nnn and if anything I think we could just use this thread to show appreciation to people like @Steel Magnolia and the Army's victory! :yasqueen_yes_wow_crying_praise_tears_wipe_sad:

EDIT: Thank you for merging this aklshdflkahf

• Love 2

Thank you for everything Britney army!!!!!

I am so happy to be part of such an amazing group of people who come from so many different paths of life. Britney has always been present in my entire life? Since my sister  got baby one more time for her birthday in 99….. and now today. She has given me a spirit and I’m so glad that we could help her in any way possible. Thank you @Jordan Miller, thank you tk the lawyers, students, medical professionals, the students, the mothers and fathers, the children and teachers… everyone involved in advocating and supporting this movement against conservatorship abuse and infringement on disability rights, civil rights, women’s rights, reproductive rights, and human rights at large. We did it. We did it……..

Spoiler

I know I’m not supposed to do self promotion but to celebrate I think you’ll love enjoy this compilation of Britney moments over the last 25 years

• Love 2

I’m still fairly new here (within the last year) but I’m sooo grateful to everyone here. I can only talk about Britney so much in my day-to-day life before people get bored lol. I can’t even quite explain why I care so much about what happens to her but I know you are all in the same position. Thank you to @Jordan Miller for giving us this place and of course for #FREEBRITNEY!!! I hope we all sleep well tonight (or have a nice Saturday depending on where you are lol) knowing the day we’ve been afraid to even dream for is here! :cuteidk_britney_excited_laugh_yes_yas_happy_smile:

When we all heard those three iconic piano notes and fell in love with the girl in the pink bowed pigtails at first sight, I doubt any one of us knew the journey she and the rest of us would be on. She debuted on the scene like an angel, and today, this angel got her wings back. God bless Britney and god bless her fans and this movement.

oh, and God Bless Jordan for this site.

• Love 2

There was a small group of fans who loudly advocated for Britney's freedom in the early years, and I think they deserve a mention.

I can't remember his name, but there was one guy who went head-to-head with Jamie.

He publicly teamed up with Sam Lutfi which was...misguided? :jl_jamie_lynn_awkward_cringe_eek: But his heart was in the right place.

If anyone can think of his name, I think he deserves some kudos...Along with everyone who stuck their necks out.

Thank you to any and everyone who helped organize this movement. Organizers are everything! Without y’all we would just be millions of voices shouting into the void. 

thank you Jordan for maintaining this site and community. 
thank you Meg for being an early and consistent voice against the conservatorship. 
thank you Babs and Tess for Britney’s Gram and Toxic. Thank you for the original siren emoji emergency episode with the voicemail from the paralegal. 
Thank you Free Britney LA
Thank you Eat Pray Britney for your weekly analysis on the media coverage

Thank you BJ for your court doc readings 

I know I missed a lot of people, but that means I haven’t watched or read your content yet and I canttt wait to read or watch your content. 

• Love 1

Such a great topic!

Yes, thank you @Jordan Miller for starting a movement. Because of your unwavering dedication and persistence to bring out the truth you have built a world wide army and conversation that led to our queens movement.

thank you to you and EVERYONE who continued to fight and bring attention to the matter even when others called you crazy, consiperacy theorists, etc. You voice was heard and Britney is thankful!

what a fan base!! Now keep up the positivity towards her and be TRUE FANS always! 

love you all and LOVE YOU BRITNEY

• Love 1
  • Leader
On 11/12/2021 at 5:47 PM, Kletus said:

I have been here since 2008, and I remember how there was a topic about how some of us wanted to become lawyers just to help Britney because JORDAN was shining a light on Britney's situation, and we wanted to grow up and help her!!!

I LOVE YOU ALL!!!

giphy.gif

Ok damn the OP then reading this legit got me a little teary-eyed :wendycry_wiliams_panicked_crying_tears_upset_sad:

• Love 3

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block