Britney: WILL SHE FILE FOR CUSTODY OF HER 2 SONS??!!

I know that today’s been exciting and so emotionally overwhelming in the best way!!!! I’m sure Britney’s emotions are at a high. But once things calm down…

Do you think that Britney will consult her family court attorney about petitioning the family court to regain joint physical and joint legal child custody of Preston and Jayden??? 50-50 custody.

The boys are still minors. She no longer has the conservatorship holding her back from finally having CUSTODY of her sons!!! 

Do you think KFed and Kaplan will fight her on it??? KFed’s been sitting back quietly reaping the benefits of her enslavement and living off the child support payments. Her visitation time was reduced but there’s a chance she could receive increased visitation time as she tries to legally regain joint custody.

This matters because Britney was denied time with her sons due to the previous arrangement and Jamie abusing her son. She’ll never get back those years that her family and the probate court were allowed to snatch away. But, these next few years of childhood her sons have left can be the best years for the 3 of them!!

Let me know what you think??

#FreedBritney

• Like 1

I know they don’t live with her, but I would say they’re probably not restricted from speaking to her whenever they want. They may even get to choose when they see her anyway. Only a couple more years and they will be doing what they want. I could see her maybe trying to go back to 50/50 since Team Con is out of the picture. But who knows at this point. 

• Like 1
2 minutes ago, b42ad said:

I don’t think there’s much point in doing this, they’re at the age where they can just choose which parents house they visit and when 

It does matter because Britney doesn’t have any legal custody of her sons. I know they have a say in which parent they choose to live with, but as it currently stands by law, KFed still has full custody physically and legally of the kids. He makes medical care decisions that Britney’s estate pay for. It’s better that she seek to have the custody issue modified no matter who the boys live with. KFed can still legally deny her visitation if he feels she’s unstable or should once again be evaluated before he feels comfortable with the boys being at her home unattended by a third party. 

I see this as Britney getting it in writing with the family court recognizing that she has equal say in the important issues (currently or  whatever could arise within three years) regarding the children. 

• Love 1
  • Like 2

This might sound bad but she probably has much bigger fish to fry. Although she’s free now, there’s still a big chance she’s going to pursue legal action against her family.

Doing that alongside fighting for custody of her children is more emotional stress than anyone should have to deal with at once.

• Like 2
3 hours ago, b42ad said:

I don’t think there’s much point in doing this, they’re at the age where they can just choose which parents house they visit and when 

This. Besides, we've never heard anything bad about Kevin as a father. As a husband? Definitely. But we've never heard anything other than him being a devoted father to all of his kids. So I don't see any point to Britney filing for 50-50 custody or even sole custody, she can probably just ask Kevin if she can have the kids whenever she wants. Especially if they live near each other, which they likely do.

• Love 1
  • Like 1
57 minutes ago, BrittonJeanSpears said:

This. Besides, we've never heard anything bad about Kevin as a father. As a husband? Definitely. But we've never heard anything other than him being a devoted father to all of his kids. So I don't see any point to Britney filing for 50-50 custody or even sole custody, she can probably just ask Kevin if she can have the kids whenever she wants. Especially if they live near each other, which they likely do.

Agreeing with this BUT also I can bet she'd never want to put her kids through anything like this. Like KFed sucks and deserved the dogs pee-ing in his shoes but he's not the most important monster after this for proper righteous justice and the boys are getting old enough to ask and pick sides on their own. 

• Like 1

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block