Lynne Spears Posts Bible Verse Celebrating Britney's Freedom!

Remember when we all loved Lynne? Wow I was so blind. I really thought that fake loved her daughter. 

She comes across as this sweet woman, but behind the scenes she really isn't. I think Britney said something like that or Sam Lutfi (ew) said she said that? So who knows. But anyway I believe it. Lynne likes to act like she's this sweet, harmless woman but behind the scenes she is fake and just as bad as the rest. And a total stage mom.

• Love 1
  • Like 1

Seriously, EFF YOU LYNNE! I hope Britney NEVER talks to you again. It was Britney's FANS who advocated for her freedom. NOT YOU. Even Britney's own FANS used their own time, resources, money to help Britney. and wtf did you do? Sit back on the side lines for 10 plus years watching this happen, then finally when you decided to do something, all of that "something" , was having a long chat with lawyers that you now want Britney to pay for. Trash human being & trash mother. I hope you know that you will now be forever known as one of the worst mothers on this earth, and EVERYONE will look at you with disgust anytime anyone sees you. 

• Love 5
  • Like 2

I don’t know if she’s the right person to be preaching about the spirit of the lord. 

Isn’t she a Lou groupie? Lou Taylor looks like a cult leader. 

how bout protecting the light in your daughter rather than crushing it? Go back to the web and quit crushing pills in your children’s drinks. Reminds me of a black widow. 

Was I too harsh just now?  How about promoting your younger daughters book another time or never because I won’t be reading it and I hope others don’t either 

• Love 2
  • Like 3
2 hours ago, brittany wade said:

I don’t know if she’s the right person to be preaching about the spirit of the lord. 

Isn’t she a Lou groupie? Lou Taylor looks like a cult leader. 

how bout protecting the light in your daughter rather than crushing it? Go back to the web and quit crushing pills in your children’s drinks. Reminds me of a black widow. 

Was I too harsh just now?  How about promoting your younger daughters book another time or never because I won’t be reading it and I hope others don’t either 

Ouch lol 

• Like 1

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block