BRITNEY SPEARS: IN HER OWN WORDS (Full Compilation Video)

rik

38 minutes ago, femmepop said:

Great work, Thank you for this! It was so addicting I couldn't stop watching

:ohmygawd_britney_omg_shocked_wow_holy_crap_gasp_shocked_itz_in_the_zone_white:

So many moments and quotes. She's truly a living legend and the most iconic woman of all time.

& Thank you for including 34:34 : "Meeeerrrry Chriiiiistmas!!!!" 

:gimmemoar_britney_hat_more_gimme_giggle_haha_hehe_lol_2007_vmas_lmao::gimmemoar_britney_hat_more_gimme_giggle_haha_hehe_lol_2007_vmas_lmao::gimmemoar_britney_hat_more_gimme_giggle_haha_hehe_lol_2007_vmas_lmao:

Omg I’m so happy you liked it! I wAnted it to be more lighthearted since my other video on the bjork stalker was a lot darker 

anyway!! I am glad it was addicting, that’s the best compliment I could ever ask for. You are so sweet and I really hope I can make more Britney related videos in the future. I tried my best to include rarer interviews??  💖💚

MERRY CHRISTMAS!!!!!!!!! Omg Lmao, I am so glad that big stans will be able to catch these Easter eggs. 

• Love 1
  • Super Mods
On 11/11/2021 at 11:15 PM, Rik said:

Thank u so so much

I really hope you like it!!  I thought it would be super fun to look back on her speaking so candidly over the years with such thought and eloquence, even through the hardest of times (even though that isn’t at all the focus or even mentioned in this video). It is sort of like a documentary in a way, but her narrating each experience within each era. It includes rare ethereal and behind the scene footage, and has a lot of fun Easter eggs for hardcore fans. The band that caught her falling  via outrageous on tape for their music video…. Those clips are partially included.

there’s many discussions about her music… none of it is exploitative in my opinion. And at the end it showcases her speaking about how important freedom was to her about 20 years ago

btw when you get to the Vegas era @PokemonSpears there’s a special tribute to some of the best Britney Jean moments. I personally really liked the in the zone parts he best. Glory is showcased as well!!

I really appreciate your time and viewership 💚 free Britney!!!

Sorry for late reply

As u know I already commented on the video but I did love it.

I think it was good that you let Britney say the narrative of her career through her words

and not speak for her like all these other documentaries do

• Love 1
11 hours ago, princessmimi said:

Sorry for late reply

As u know I already commented on the video but I did love it.

I think it was good that you let Britney say the narrative of her career through her words

and not speak for her like all these other documentaries do

You are so so kind. I really appreciate all your comments on my little videos!!! I also sincerely admire all of your videos as well and am always entertained. I really wanted to make a point that Britney is in charge of her narrative, decisions, career, and life at large. I am so happy I was able to do accomplish that- thanks to all the footage available by amazing Britney fans/my own VHS tapes I found in the basement haha

💚💖 I’m glad you enjoyed it! Thank you for watching

• Love 1
  • Super Mods
9 hours ago, Rik said:

You are so so kind. I really appreciate all your comments on my little videos!!! I also sincerely admire all of your videos as well and am always entertained. I really wanted to make a point that Britney is in charge of her narrative, decisions, career, and life at large. I am so happy I was able to do accomplish that- thanks to all the footage available by amazing Britney fans/my own VHS tapes I found in the basement haha

💚💖 I’m glad you enjoyed it! Thank you for watching

You're welcome and aw thanks, idk u watched my videos. im glad u liked them.

Yeah u did a good job of doing that with the video.

Maybe now u can make a video on her being free and what u think will happen or your opinion

just a suggestion

• Love 1
19 minutes ago, princessmimi said:

You're welcome and aw thanks, idk u watched my videos. im glad u liked them.

Yeah u did a good job of doing that with the video.

Maybe now u can make a video on her being free and what u think will happen or your opinion

just a suggestion

That is actually such a good idea- I’m kind of stumped for what to do next!!! I would love to collab for real 

your videos are very comforting for me to watch 💚💖 sometimes if I’m up at like 2 am they’ll come on auto play and even if they’re all different, I feel they have a nice vibe to them that is so valuable 

Wow this is beautifully put together, you did a great job. This took me on a whole trip from my childhood to now. I was almost tearing up at the end.

It’s interesting, usually I am focused on how different Britney seems compared to her younger years, but watching your video I actually felt like I could still see a consistent Britney there, just a version who was sad and suffering, but the core still there. So that gives me hope that that happy and passionate girl is still inside of her and can come out more now. ❤️

I have to say the moment around 24:25 was a bit heartbreaking, she looks sooo genuinely happy after her performance; she was so in love with performing and it kills me that they took that joy away from her. 

• Love 1
1 hour ago, mmseventy said:

Wow this is beautifully put together, you did a great job. This took me on a whole trip from my childhood to now. I was almost tearing up at the end.

It’s interesting, usually I am focused on how different Britney seems compared to her younger years, but watching your video I actually felt like I could still see a consistent Britney there, just a version who was sad and suffering, but the core still there. So that gives me hope that that happy and passionate girl is still inside of her and can come out more now. ❤️

I have to say the moment around 24:25 was a bit heartbreaking, she looks sooo genuinely happy after her performance; she was so in love with performing and it kills me that they took that joy away from her. 

You are so kind. This was the best compliment I’ve received on a video ever. Genuinely….

i got very emotional making this video actually- especially at the ending where she speaks on freedom. there is consistency, but I feel we often aren’t able to see her speak so candidly and back to back with old footage. I wanted to accomplish something like this and I’m genuinely blushing from your words!!!

I also often think about how different she is, but after spending basically weeks with her watching this footage, it’s clear to me she is not that different. She is traumatized but she is very much the same Britney Spears in her heart and soul. She embodies the same energy, but for so long has been forced to compromise in favour of someone else’s wishes and monetary desires.  I too hope and pray that she will persevere and make the most of her life, even if it means she is doing absolutely nothing but relaxing at this point, so as long as it’s on her own terms. 

Ah yes! The me against the music performance in the UK. She thrived on the rush she got from being a performer in those days. For so long she’s been forced to neglect her own passion (obviously). I am so happy she’s here and okay. She really is the same Britney at her core. 

• Love 1
  • Super Mods
6 hours ago, Rik said:

That is actually such a good idea- I’m kind of stumped for what to do next!!! I would love to collab for real 

your videos are very comforting for me to watch 💚💖 sometimes if I’m up at like 2 am they’ll come on auto play and even if they’re all different, I feel they have a nice vibe to them that is so valuable 

That would be cool!

Im glad u love them.

That was my goal of my channel:

to have so many different types of videos that you'll never get bored or expect the same thing.

Thats why i was careful about how many Britney videos i posted in a row at first cause I didnt wanna be labeled as only

Britney but of every type of pop culture.

Its nice to know that someone here on exhale loves my channel :D

• Love 1
5 hours ago, princessmimi said:

That would be cool!

Im glad u love them.

That was my goal of my channel:

to have so many different types of videos that you'll never get bored or expect the same thing.

Thats why i was careful about how many Britney videos i posted in a row at first cause I didnt wanna be labeled as only

Britney but of every type of pop culture.

Its nice to know that someone here on exhale loves my channel :D

I absolutely love it and think you have so much diversity in your videos. They really are like comfort food in a way!!! Thank u 💚💖

• Love 1

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block