BRITNEY SPEARS: IN HER OWN WORDS (Full Compilation Video)

rik

1 hour ago, I Always Sing Live said:

Too many music releases to catch up on, but I'll try to watch it tomorrow. Hope you're doing well. :bigkiss_britney_kissing:

Aww thank you! I hope all is well with you too

today is such a special day!! I also would love to see the music you’re listening to (it’s avril and Jessica Simpson isn’t it) 

• Haha 1
1 hour ago, I Always Sing Live said:

Lol, please. :ohreallylol_tiffany_pollard_miss_ms_new_york_ny_laugh_lol_haha_lmao_hehe_cackle: It's a bunch of Korean music and Taylor. Also, you should listen to this:

He's my favorite discovery of 2021. Loved his EP that came out back in February or something, and now this came out just a few days ago. :yasqueen_yes_wow_crying_praise_tears_wipe_sad:

Honestly this is kinda cool, I will definitely dig deeper into his discography. I’ve been revisiting songs from the early 2000s, but more indie scene now (however this was in devil wears Prada 5 years after its initial 2001 indie release) 

• Love 1
58 minutes ago, Y2KLady said:

Thank you so much for this beautiful work, dolly!!! @Rik I can't wait to watch it -- hopefully in celebration later tonight!!! Thank you for continuing to spread the Britney love.

You are a true creative and I know how much labor goes into these projects.

Keep it up! :saycheese_make_me_mm_hat_smile_peace_sign_grin_glory_britney:

Hi love!! Thank you so much for all your kind words as always. You are so sweet and I really value your feedback and perspective on many things Britney related. I hope today is an amazing day for Britney, and a start to a whole new chapter in her life where she calls the shots and can have control. We still need to figure out who is in charge of All the masters, but alas one step at a time. Here’s to Britney’s lifetime of freedom AND to reform of the guardianship system. 

anyway, when you do watch the video I hope it really stays true to the spirit of Britney. I hope you enjoy it! 💚❤️

• Love 1
  • Content Curators

Amazing compilation Rik, I enjoyed it.

I loved the way you added those mini clips before she wins the trl award.

That interview where they ask her is she's trying to appeal to her lesbian audience :teigen_chrissy_eek_awkward_um_cringe: what kind of questions are those, omg.

So many great moments in here, also I had so much to say about that interview she did with that guy around the Britney era.

• Love 1

I wanna be there when you touch fire

18 minutes ago, Midnight said:

Amazing compilation Rik, I enjoyed it.

I loved the way you added those mini clips before she wins the trl award.

That interview where they ask her is she's trying to appeal to her lesbian audience :teigen_chrissy_eek_awkward_um_cringe: what kind of questions are those, omg.

So many great moments in here, also I had so much to say about that interview she did with that guy around the Britney era.

Thank you so much Midnight! How are you doing? I really appreciate all of your comments on this and I actually have been wanting to discuss at length these details. 

I thought the interview WUESTIONS during the oops era were so random LOL. I genuinely wouldn’t know what to say to a lot of that. She also was totally flirting with that MTV VJ about the tattoos in 2000… I follow him now but he doesn’t care lmao. 
whT did you think about the energy between her and that guy asking those questions during the Britney era? About breakdowns and people around artists that can decide to keep them afloat and actually protect them or not…. I found it so eerie. George stepanolpsis is his name. I thought it made for great television but it aS also very serious given how little controversy she actually was in during the time. I appreciate you watching this!!!! 💚💖💖💖💖💚💚💚💚

• Love 1
  • Content Curators
30 minutes ago, Rik said:

Thank you so much Midnight! How are you doing? I really appreciate all of your comments on this and I actually have been wanting to discuss at length these details. 

I thought the interview WUESTIONS during the oops era were so random LOL. I genuinely wouldn’t know what to say to a lot of that. She also was totally flirting with that MTV VJ about the tattoos in 2000… I follow him now but he doesn’t care lmao. 
whT did you think about the energy between her and that guy asking those questions during the Britney era? About breakdowns and people around artists that can decide to keep them afloat and actually protect them or not…. I found it so eerie. George stepanolpsis is his name. I thought it made for great television but it aS also very serious given how little controversy she actually was in during the time. I appreciate you watching this!!!! 💚💖💖💖💖💚💚💚💚

Yeah I noticed that too and when she was like their fake tattoos :haha_britney_laugh_lol_lmao_hehe_haha_bw_black_white:

• Haha 1

I wanna be there when you touch fire

10 hours ago, Midnight said:

Yeah I noticed that too and when she was like their fake tattoos :haha_britney_laugh_lol_lmao_hehe_haha_bw_black_white:

It’s honestly hilarious

his name is Brian McFayden (he’s actually quite hot LOL).

WHEN SHE SAID THEY WERE FAKE … I COULDNT- 

:imacoolmom_mean_girls_amy_poehler_pink: was that an attempt to reach out to her lesbian following :ineedthetruth_oprah_huh_um_thinking_confused_what_truth_stare:

• Love 1
28 minutes ago, rr_174 said:

dude, best video ever! i have 21 minutes watching and im a keep on!

james franco GIF

britney is so humble and kind, she didnt deserve what happened, now shes finally free baby, makes me so happy for her! god bless you britney spears

Omg!! I feel like the ending is where it really picks up tbh. I hope you enjoy the rest of the video! I am very grateful for your viewership and am really happy that she’s free and able to create more candid moments without the stress of being told what to do, or further restrictions. She is a free person today and has a bright future ahead of her.

We love you, Britney!

• Love 1
8 minutes ago, Rik said:

Omg!! I feel like the ending is where it really picks up tbh. I hope you enjoy the rest of the video! I am very grateful for your viewership and am really happy that she’s free and able to create more candid moments without the stress of being told what to do, or further restrictions. She is a free person today and has a bright future ahead of her.

We love you, Britney!

:hugs_madonna_britney_ftr_2008_circus_hugging_friends_support:

• Love 1

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block