BRITNEY SPEARS: IN HER OWN WORDS (Full Compilation Video)

rik

8 minutes ago, princessmimi said:

OMG Awesome!
I'll definitely check it out when I get on my phone!

Thank u so so much

I really hope you like it!!  I thought it would be super fun to look back on her speaking so candidly over the years with such thought and eloquence, even through the hardest of times (even though that isn’t at all the focus or even mentioned in this video). It is sort of like a documentary in a way, but her narrating each experience within each era. It includes rare ethereal and behind the scene footage, and has a lot of fun Easter eggs for hardcore fans. The band that caught her falling  via outrageous on tape for their music video…. Those clips are partially included.

there’s many discussions about her music… none of it is exploitative in my opinion. And at the end it showcases her speaking about how important freedom was to her about 20 years ago

btw when you get to the Vegas era @PokemonSpears there’s a special tribute to some of the best Britney Jean moments. I personally really liked the in the zone parts he best. Glory is showcased as well!!

I really appreciate your time and viewership 💚 free Britney!!!

• Love 3
Just now, rennen said:

Aw I'll watch it during lunch. Today is a good day to reflect on all the good/funny/memorable moments while Britney finally (hopefully!) gets her freedom. 

I'm sure it'll be an awesome watch.

:sendinglove_kissing_heart_love_blowing:

You are so sweet. Thank you so much! That’s exactly why I waited to premiere it today. This really is Britney candid at every stage of her life. The ending is meant to be a bit moving, but in general I really want this to be like comfort food for fans to look back on (and perhaps Britney herself if she ever does read exhale). It’s all happy moments and I really can’t wait for Britney to make more of these happy moments. 

thank you so so much for watching!! I hope you enjoy this look back today as we look towards the future   ily

4 hours ago, SlayOut said:

I felt so much joy watching this video! It exuded throughout and I love how it highlighted Britney’s kind, humorous spirit! :yasqueen_yes_wow_crying_praise_tears_wipe_sad:

Thank you so so much!!! Legit I really appreciate your constant support and hope I was able to do Britney justice and showcase her spirit in the way it authentically exists. Ugh I love this girl

3 hours ago, BritneyLVR said:

I’m so excited to watch this :makeitrain_britney_blush_headphones_omg_wow_happy:

thank you 💚💚💚 let me know what u think of it 

• Love 1
30 minutes ago, jordeezy said:

I love it so far! On the tattoo discussion part.

Honestly it’s one of my favourite parts of the video!! If you want to go by era there are time stamps in the description 💚 I’m so glad you’re enjoying it so far. I hope it brought a smile to your face 

35 minutes ago, SlayOut said:

A complete serve on your part! :mimiclap_mariah_clapping_applause_proud_yes_Yas:

You are my bestie forever idc idc 😭😭😭 thank you my friend 💚 I genuinely am always grateful for your support and our friendship here. Britney has brought together so many people from so many different paths of life. It’s always a pleasure sharing with you 

9 minutes ago, Danielle1987 said:

AMAZING WORK!

The change from In The Zone to Circus...I’ll never forgive them :tiffanycries_ny_new_york_miss_tiffany_pollard_crying_tears_sobbing_sad:

thank you SOOOO much. And yes, even though I wanted to keep it focused on her work and happiness you can’t help but notice an element of sadness in the way she speaks. It’s all in her eyes as well. Here is to a future or complete freedom! Love miss Brit 

• Love 2
50 minutes ago, Isla said:

I’ll have to watch this :yasqueen_yes_wow_crying_praise_tears_wipe_sad:

I can’t wait for you to watch it!!!!!! I hope people can go back to it no matter how many times they’ve seen it and just view it as comfort food you know? Just all this positivity and happy/classic moments with Britney. Thank you for your viewership and I can’t wait to hear what you think of it! :hugs_madonna_britney_ftr_2008_circus_hugging_friends_support: :janet_jackson_chewing_eating_food:

• Love 2
38 minutes ago, Mar B. said:

Can't wait to watch! Today will be busy between work and the hearing but spending saturday afternoon watching snippets of Brit's life sounds lovely :yay_britney_excited_ftr_for_the_record_2008_cheering_clapping:

I really can’t wait for you to watch it.💖 Yay 💚💚 It’s just her speaking about her life and body of work in the most comprehensive way possible (I mean it’s 41 minutes of her speaking  but still!! What a good way to celebrate her **hopeful** freedom 🧿🧿

23 minutes ago, rennen said:

This was a great watch as expected. There was some footage I hadn't seen before either so thank you for that! She's such a sweetheart and this really shines through in the video.

It must have taken some time to put together. 

Great work. :kiss_britney_blowing_pink_candies:

Thank you so much Rennen 💖 this honestly made me so happy to read lol! For real thank you so much

I am so grateful for all of your guys’ support. I genuinely am so appreciative everyone 💚 I legitimately just wanted to do this for Britney. I did it back to back with a different video on Bjork’s stalker (it was for Halloween). This was a lot lighter and I thought this would be the best time to premiere it. It’s so eerie to see how in control she was and just how similar she is now to back then (particularly after hearing her testimony it’s clear she is the same person). I am so excited for her to make more moments, whether she wants to share with us or not. :crying4_britney_crying_stages_tears_sad:  #FREEBRITNEY #HERESTOTHEFUTURE #FREEDOMISNOW

• Love 2

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block