Britney wears a #FreeBritney t-shirt in latest instagram post!

FREEDOM IS UPON US!!!! I’d love it if you could all check out my video compilation for today 

It’s 41 minutes of Britney jusr speaking about her life and craft from era to era, and showcases just how incredible she has always been
In the chance she does see it ever I’d love for her and any other fan to rejoice in her freedom with this look back and look into the future from here on out

I’d love if you could check it out!!! 

• Love 7
30 minutes ago, Rik said:

FREEDOM IS UPON US!!!! I’d love it if you could all check out my video compilation for today 

It’s 41 minutes of Britney jusr speaking about her life and craft from era to era, and showcases just how incredible she has always been
In the chance she does see it ever I’d love for her and any other fan to rejoice in her freedom with this look back and look into the future from here on out

I’d love if you could check it out!!! 

Great video! Great memories of Queen Britney 😁🤗

• Love 3

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block