Ariana Grande: Make Up Line Launches 12th Nov (r.e.m. beauty)

cantgetnooops

ariana-grande-rem-beauty-5k-7i.jpg

AG_2.jpgrem-beauty-2.jpg

I know this is like the 2847195872958th Celeb make up beauty brand line, but i'm impressed that it is cruelty free & vegan and hope it does well for her pockets. :urite_wendy_williams_red_yes_earrings_nod_proud_wow_impressed: I like the futuristic aesthetic and it's ethical so props to her. It will interesting to see if she releases something new and different that no other lines have before (tryna be positive that it's not the same ol same ol :quirkney_britney_well_welp_giggle_lol_hehe_haha_laugh_joke: #FreeBritney takes the highest priority place at #1 on the 12 Nov, but I thought I'd give this a mention. 

• Love 3
  • Like 2

I'm always excited to see launches like this because I'm fascinated by the whole process of identifying a new brand and making it different or special, and how the artist makes it her own. There's even a challenge in almost every "RuPaul's Drag Race" season in which the queens have to do exactly that, hah

• Like 4
5 hours ago, cantgetnooops said:

ariana-grande-rem-beauty-5k-7i.jpg

AG_2.jpgrem-beauty-2.jpg

I know this is like the 2847195872958th Celeb make up beauty brand line, but i'm impressed that it is cruelty free & vegan and hope it does well for her pockets. :urite_wendy_williams_red_yes_earrings_nod_proud_wow_impressed: I like the futuristic aesthetic and it's ethical so props to her. It will interesting to see if she releases something new and different that no other lines have before (tryna be positive that it's not the same ol same ol :quirkney_britney_well_welp_giggle_lol_hehe_haha_laugh_joke: #FreeBritney takes the highest priority place at #1 on the 12 Nov, so I thought I'd give this 10 cents. 

Fixed :makeup_kylie_jenner_makeup_brush_lol_laugh_haha_hehe_lmao:

Instead of wasting your money on this **** store level make up, invest in some good brands like Chanel or Charlotte Tilbury. I bought Kylie’s setting powder a few weeks ago and it’s pure garbage. I paid 34 EUR for it, while one of the best setting translucent powders out there by Laura Mercier costs only like 3 euros more, but you get a MUCH higher quality product and packaging. Kylie’s packaging looks like something you would buy at Primark. Never again I’m buying another celebrity beauty product, except maybe for Fenty Beauty. 

• Love 2
11 minutes ago, bbbsss said:

Instead of wasting your money on this **** store level make up, invest in some good brands like Chanel or Charlotte Tilbury. I bought Kylie’s setting powder a few weeks ago and it’s pure garbage. I paid 34 EUR for it, while one of the best setting translucent powders out there by Laura Mercier costs only like 3 euros more, but you get a MUCH higher quality product and packaging. Kylie’s packaging looks like something you would buy at Primark. Never again I’m buying another celebrity beauty product, except maybe for Fenty Beauty. 

Me personally, I do invest in those kinda brands, namely PHB Natural Beauty, Chantecielle and also Milani. Fenty Beauty is good quality but I dont care for celeb brands and dont buy from them myself, but someone else here might like to :imcute_britney_ftr_for_the_record_hat_paris_french_smile_grin_happy: This deserved a mention imo for being ethical though like I said. 

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block