Kim Petras Performs New Single "Coconuts" and New Album Track "Hit It From the Back" at The MTV EMAs!

JayTawndre

• Super Mods

omgggg hit it from the back is a JAYUMMMM, when will it be out for streaming?

Her performance though....,kudos to her for singing live and dancing, I really respect that, and she sounds real good. But I feel like i'm looking at fftney :orangu_orangutan_ape:she gained some weight and they still put her in unflattering clothes, just like what they did to britney during fft era :gloria_falling_stairs_trip:

• Love 1
  • Like 2
6 hours ago, Mr. AmericanDream said:

Kim is really a bop maker! wow. She can def use more work in terms of performance, she gets real stiff and rigid (Noel her choreographer is working well w/ her) as well as vocal control & breathing. But I see it for her, this album is gonna sound great given Clarity was full of hits

Yes you can tell she gets nervous on big stages. Her shows before she became mainstream are way better. But it still was a good performance. Imagine being so nervous to perform MAINSTAGE for the first time and in a country where LGBTQ rights are non existent. She did great! And she will get better. 

Hit It from the Back gave me huge Britney vibes song and performance but that's no surprise she is a fan of Britney and works with Britney's old writers and producers. 

1 minute ago, JayTawndre said:

Yes you can tell she gets nervous on big stages. Her shows before she became mainstream are way better. But it still was a good performance. Imagine being so nervous to perform MAINSTAGE for the first time and in a country where LGBTQ rights are non existent. She did great! And she will get better. 

Hit It from the Back gave me huge Britney vibes song and performance but that's no surprise she is a fan of Britney and works with Britney's old writers and producers. 

yeah, Hit it from the back gave me Oops Britney & Katy vibes for sure. Not sure how I feel about Coconuts :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

• Love 1
12 minutes ago, gapeach704 said:

Wait. “Coconuts” won’t be released until JANUARY?! WTF kind of rollout is this, Kim?! First FSN was a letdown (in my opinion), now you perform two BOPS, but won’t be releasing them for TWO MONTHS?!

How am I supposed to stan when you’re making these decisions hunni??!

:katyclown_makeup_mess_pie_meme_smile:

I agree sis. I don't know where the January 21st date comes from because Kim hasn't posted it as far as I know and I follow her accounts idk. But January is a long wait! We better get a promo single before then or a music video or a Christmas single. Something. The rollout is messy so far. It's not giving Ariana Grande like it should be since they are on the same label.

15 minutes ago, gapeach704 said:

Wait. “Coconuts” won’t be released until JANUARY?! WTF kind of rollout is this, Kim?! First FSN was a letdown (in my opinion), now you perform two BOPS, but won’t be releasing them for TWO MONTHS?!

How am I supposed to stan when you’re making these decisions hunni??!

:katyclown_makeup_mess_pie_meme_smile:

Just tweeted this to Kim. She follows me on Twitter :demi_lipstick_flirt_red_pink_makeup:

22 hours ago, JayTawndre said:

Definitely. Actually lyrically and sonically it has that girly bubblegum Pop vibe like Pretty Girls. But I loved Pretty Girls so much I still don't get the hate towards that :shameless_blush_blonde_hair_stroke_proud:

Pretty Gs  is a Great Song, and an Excellent Single. It’s just pure fun and I don’t get why people missed that. Summer bop of 2015, all bit ches are ended! :liar_red_mad_angry_anger_yell_slap:   :blast_explosion_skeleton_skull_fire_flames_boom:

And It had its own mini era and remains her best collab, Brit and Iggy have great synergy together, I wouldn’t mind a new song. Girl Power is so in.  :bparty_piece_of_me_pom_britney_clubbing_blackout_2007_dancing_dance:   :neydedance_purple: 

• Love 1

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block