Kim Petras Performs New Single "Coconuts" and New Album Track "Hit It From the Back" at The MTV EMAs!

JayTawndre

Kim absolutely slayed!!!! BRB can't breathe :airpls_gaga_wheeze_eyes_wide_breathe_lady_lmao_lol_haha_hehe_omg_surprised_shocked:

Our girl Kim previewed a rehearsal clip for the upcoming MTV EMAs live debut performance of the next single titled "Coconuts" off her upcoming major label Debut album "Problematiqué" out in 2022! :awyeah_britney_yes_yas:

You can hear a preview of the instrumental. Sounds like a bop! :bparty_piece_of_me_pom_britney_clubbing_blackout_2007_dancing_dance:

@Jordan Miller

@rosenotes

@Midnight

@gapeach704

@TommyX

Thoughts? 

paris hilton ugh GIF by Kim and Paris

Update: Her MTV EMAs look is giving what it's supposed to be giving :byetina_xtina_Christina_aguilera_pink_leave_bye_walk_leave_carpet_cheetah_hat:

• Love 4
27 minutes ago, rosenotes said:

all i can think watching this is early britney, like with the baseball cap and the choreography and the laughing and just having fun. it is giving very much dua lipa this in terms of aesthetics and quality.

let’s hope she nails it, tbh i wasn’t impressed w her vmas performance tho 

:awks_britney_side_eye_awkward_2011_ff_femme_Fatale:

I'm excited too! This sounds so good..and you're right major 2000s Britney vibes. She does work with Dr Luke after all and she names Britney among her musical inspirations 

• Love 4

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block