Rosengart DRAGS Lou Taylor/Tri Star lawyer in email correspondence: "If your client had nothing to hide, you would simply produce this information"

1 hour ago, ICouldntThinkOfOne said:

It would still carry no weight and possibly blow up in their faces still, as any business deal would have been made with him acting as conservator. If they try and claim it was made with Jamie, the individual, then Rosengart can start really hammering in on mishandling of the estate as Jamie was making deals with Britney's money at a personal level.

I agree. either way they are  screwed lol

• Like 1
5 hours ago, Kletus said:

I have a feeling that they stated “Tri Star” was not involved in conservatorship,  because they’re trying to make it seem like ONLY LOU was involved in the conservatorship, not Tri Star. They’re trying to twist it and make it seem like Lou acted independently separate from Tri Star, they’re trying to play with words :beyfedup_beyonce_sunglasses_fed_up_annoyed_ok_wow_smh:

good catch

but that could actually be a possibility, i'm thinking. And maybe that's why they don't want to hand over all the documents because if lou was acting independently on some financials, then tri-star (or even lou) probably don't have any records of it

47 minutes ago, halfdressed said:

Tell me how Rosengart isn’t a long time exhale member / Britney Stan. He says everything we want him to say. Everything we want to be waived in front of the judge, he does. Just like him telling the courts Jamie’s side wants to end now to avoid having to turn over all the communications, etc. Just like he’s saying “if they have nothing to hide” now. He is everything Britney needed and deserved in a hero lawyer. I hope he’s asks for the same amount or MORE than they have been leeching off of her as long as she’s okay with it. He has earned it and she’s not even out yet. 

He has sources/ his team and people he has hired to come and do research/due diligence. Seeing as how this is a huge platform with details for years about Britney whether true or false.. the speculation and documents shared here for years is something to be investigated. Which has/currently is being done. 

• Love 5
  • Like 2

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block