Rosengart DRAGS Lou Taylor/Tri Star lawyer in email correspondence: "If your client had nothing to hide, you would simply produce this information"

2 minutes ago, PokemonSpears said:

this is also good in the sense that they could perfectly say like, hey, here it is, this is what Jamie paid to us, and it's on him why he agreed to pay us this much, so go ask him

If they're choosing to avoid giving an answer, that means they don't have an alibi with which they can incriminate Jamie or others, and liberate themselves of guilt. To be fair I doubt they ever thought they were gonna get caught. 

Yeah i bet she thought that way bc god is on her side  and she is such a good christianabout to go down tv land GIF by YoungerTV

• Haha 5

I have a feeling that they stated “Tri Star” was not involved in conservatorship,  because they’re trying to make it seem like ONLY LOU was involved in the conservatorship, not Tri Star. They’re trying to twist it and make it seem like Lou acted independently separate from Tri Star, they’re trying to play with words :beyfedup_beyonce_sunglasses_fed_up_annoyed_ok_wow_smh:

• Like 4
41 minutes ago, PokemonSpears said:

It's really that simple. They keep twisting it with the excuse of "we were not there at the beginning of the conservatorship" even though they were totally there, way before that, but even if that was the case, at some point Tri Star must have been hired, why can't they just show that contract and their payments? 

I mean, of course we know why they can't, but it's just ridiculous they believe they can keep delaying things with these technicalities of "we weren't working for Britney since such date" then prove otherwise. It's that simple.

Then they go on to say that however they HAVE been working with the new business manager, which is a red flag we've had there since Jamie hired that person related to Michael Jackson's estate. So they can't provide Rosengart with the information, but they somehow were able to do a transition with the new guy, showing him I don't know what documents that they cannot give to Rosengart, ok

I really hope Rosengart is able to do some sort of investigation on his own, like hire a private investigator or however they're called, these people that are experts in finances and whatever, and try to make a recreation of the movements of money, parallel to asking them for the documents.

Right now Rosengart is asking, give me everything, and I guess that's the first step, like, giving them the chance to do things right. But it's obviously not working in finding the truth, so he needs to be like, one step ahead, and ask what was the initial balance of the estate at the beginning of the conservatorship. Where are the papers of how much she did for How I Met Your Mother, and the Circus album, and the Circus Tour, and the Candie's collection, and the perfumes, and FF, and X Factor, and Vegas, and this and that, and how much you spent on this, etc. 

Then if they're able to provide receipts for those things, then they gotta go through each one and make sure it's a rational amount both in what she earned and what was spent. And of course make sure the numbers add up to what she currently has in her account. If they're not able to produce the receipts, well, that's how you start catching them in their frauds. 

I figured that’s why he brought on the Freeny chick in case they do have to dig into the financials with very little to no help from tri star cuz it looks like that’s her specialty.

So I would think he is a step ahead based on that.

• Like 5

I watched this last night from britney law army and it deserves more than 55 likes. They are the ones who were at the court hearing who beat mainstream media in getting the news out. Part of the discussion is about what it was like to be there, and they are unstinting in their regard for Rosengart. Hope you all enjoy it as much as I did, if you haven't seen it.

• Love 7

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block