Derrick Barry Does "Britney at Home" IG Post

15 minutes ago, Anibalto said:

Back when he just started he was kinda good, but now he is just a impersonator with amazing outfits, good makeup and terrible dance moves. Even FFney has more dance skills that him. Btw he needs to stop playing “dumb Britney”.  #SorryNotSorry. 

Britney’s dance moves are not anything to talk about unless you mean dream within a dream and onyx hotel. 

• Haha 2
5 minutes ago, MikeMasi said:

Britney’s dance moves are not anything to talk about unless you mean dream within a dream and onyx hotel. 

And your point exactly? He does a lot of Slave and Toxic “original” performances, and is painful to watch. Again, even FFney was better than his entire performances. 

• Haha 1
51 minutes ago, Anibalto said:

Back when he just started he was kinda good, but now he is just a impersonator with amazing outfits, good makeup and terrible dance moves. Even FFney has more dance skills that him. Btw he needs to stop playing “dumb Britney”.  #SorryNotSorry. 

I don’t think he is trying to play a “dumb Britney”.. I mean.. “nOboDy gOt kILLeD?”

But be nice you guys.. he might be here. I think he put in quite a work as in impersonator, I mean Britney’s a great dancer. So that is a pretty high bar in the first place. 

• Like 2

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block