The relationship between Britney and her sister saddens me

I kinda agree I also have younger siblings

I do think she could of helped waaay more or even helped ingeneral…but ppl online forget the nuance of things n how ppl at a young age can b extremely manipulated n they think everything is fine or just ok.. when they don’t know better but tbh none of all will ever know the true story untill Britney Speaks so I tend to ignore most ppls rash opinions as we don’t know much but speculate. 

• Love 2

There is a layer of sadness. Like I said before on other threads, it's hard losing somebody because the person dropped dead. But this thing is something else entirely. Family's supposed to be the ones that you can trust, know they won't hurt you, they won't stand by to let you get hurt. And these people....I shouldn't even be calling them people. But I honestly don't know what to call them. Monsters doesn't seem like as strong of a word as I want to use. But at the end of the day, they're monsters. They're no longer mother, father, sister, brother. And there's gotta be levels of pain/hurt/sadness that "these people are dead to me now because of their actions". I'm not sitting here enjoying this or grabbing the popcorn to watch the **** show go down. Putting myself in Britney's shoes: I'd be so hurt, angry, devastated because none of this should've happened. They all could've done the right thing and instead they chose to make a prisoner of their own flesh and blood.

Just because you're related to them doesn't make 'em "family". I just hope Britney's able to find kind people around her that can be her family of her choosing.

• Love 1
  • Like 3
10 hours ago, Busybee said:

If you're talking about that video she posted where she pretend wiped away one tear and minimized the movement as just a hashtag  as well as condescendingly making fun of the fact that she "didn't care if she wants to run off to the rain forest and have a zillion babies" all while knowing Britney was forced to wear birth control and didn't have that option...that's hardly support. 

Britney Army saw right through her BS and that's why they called her out. It's true in certain circumstances it's never to late to try and make things right if it's genuine. But it's clear she is only doing this to clear her name. Also she still associates with the same people who put Britney through this hell if she really wanted to make it right commen sense should tell her the first thing she needs to do is cut off those people but nope instead she continues to show them love on ig.

I just don't have sympathy for her and I'm usually the first to promote forgiveness. But I get what your saying and like I said if britney does choose to forgive her then we should support that.

Exactly. I sincerely doubt fans knew Britney was forced to have an IUD inside of her. I would think this is something family would know especially since this seems to be a project for the whole family to make Britney into a prisoner. So to be that tone deaf to get up there and make that remark and Britney can't have kids, Britney basically has to get a permission slip signed in order to travel anywhere. Idk.....I'd want to rip her bald headed but that's just me. 

I hope that last pot shot won't get me banned. 

• Like 1
9 hours ago, toxiccriminal said:

As someone with siblings both older and younger, I would be LIVID if I were in Britney's position and my siblings not only didn't publicly support me but were BENEFITTING from my suffering. It's not that JL didn't publicly support Britney - I can see her wanting to not be public about it...maybe that would be excusable. But she benefitted from all of this. She scoffed at the Britney army. She was exposed for saying some shady things to people like Lance Bass/Lance's bf about Britney. And then when she finally said something...it was hardly anything.

All that said, the fact that JL has been through horrendous abuse from her parents is just more reason for her to support Britney. But she didn't. She was complicit. She ha repeatedly made this movement about her. How much she's suffering because of the Britney army, how much her family is suffering, etc. How about how much her SISTER has suffered? Literally being drugged, being silenced, being painted as a crazy person by her own family, being controlled in every aspect of her life.

It makes me sad, too. Britney has such a big heart and seemed to really care for JL. I wish Britney's kindness and love for others were reciprocated or given to those who didn't take advantage of her. But, like the rest of her family, JL didn't deserve it. And frankly, she can rot with the rest of them. I have no sympathy for her at all, and Britney would be a MUCH better sibling/person than I'd ever be in her situation if she ever chooses to forgive JL in the future.

Read Flowers in the Attic and ignore the incest. The rest of the Spears family remind me so much of Corrine. 

You can come out when daddy dies and we'll be rich/Keep doing this laundry list of stuff to do and you'll get your freedom.

Corrine was trying to kill her kids. They were never gonna leave that attic. Cory died from the arsenic poisoning./I do believe what Britney said about she felt they were trying to kill her. I'm not gonna sit here and label her delusional, crazy, drama queen for saying that. A lot of people would've been broken by this point in time and a lot of people would've blown their brains out by this point because there's only so much a person can take. How can family give you ***** you might not even need to the point where you can't function or talk? 

VERY weird comparison but I see the greed levels. They rest of the Spears family wanted that money all to themselves.

• Love 1

This isn't just a personality conflict that they're not accommodating in each other, or a cute misunderstanding that could be resolved if they could only sit down with a couple of Cosmos. Jamie Lynn is 30, not 12. She hasn't just declined to publicly support Britney at this critical time, she chose this week to publish an excerpt from her book that alludes to Britney's "breakdown" several times. Just as Britney is finally set to have her freedom returned. That is pure aggression. It isn't sad at all if Britney chooses not to go through the motions of happy families. It's sad that anyone thinks she should.

One thing about Bryan, he might not be knocking himself out helping Britney, but he appears to be smart enough, and maybe humane enough, to stay out of the picture. That makes him the only one who might have a hope of salvaging some kind of relationship with her. Depending on what comes out in the wash.

• Love 2
31 minutes ago, glitterfalls said:

Read Flowers in the Attic and ignore the incest. The rest of the Spears family remind me so much of Corrine. 

You can come out when daddy dies and we'll be rich/Keep doing this laundry list of stuff to do and you'll get your freedom.

Corrine was trying to kill her kids. They were never gonna leave that attic. Cory died from the arsenic poisoning./I do believe what Britney said about she felt they were trying to kill her. I'm not gonna sit here and label her delusional, crazy, drama queen for saying that. A lot of people would've been broken by this point in time and a lot of people would've blown their brains out by this point because there's only so much a person can take. How can family give you ***** you might not even need to the point where you can't function or talk? 

VERY weird comparison but I see the greed levels. They rest of the Spears family wanted that money all to themselves.

I agree with the Flowers in the Attic comparison completely. Corrine is like Lynne, and Jamie is like a mixture of both grandparents.

• Love 1
1 hour ago, Spicechinodiva said:

Jamie Lynn is to Britney, what jill Roberts was to Sidney Prescott. 

Not a friend, but hated her, and I bet low key obsessed about becoming her. 

It adds way new meaning.  

You had your 15 Minutes, now I want Mine. 

I can just see Jamie bts 

Britney this, Britney that, Britney Britney Britney, like you're so ****' special.  

@Rik

@JayTawndre

I agree that's a fact! She acts entitled :didilie_nicki_lmao_laugh_haha_lol_hehe_cackle_minaj_hat:

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block