9 YRS OF: Xtina's Lotus Album Ahead Of The Decade Appreciation Thread- RISE UP FIGHTERS, THIS IS THE BEGINNING, LOTO LEVANTATE

returcus

Brasil To Ibiza :neydedance_purple::bparty_piece_of_me_pom_britney_clubbing_blackout_2007_dancing_dance:

Tonight I want to get so wild and exotic Baby let's explore Imagine all the things we could do in one night Everything and more So tell me, tell me where you really wanna go And gimme gimme what I'm asking for From city city, international love Take me all around your world

@SUCCESSICA IS A QUEEN (Im tagging u for no reason)

@boyinthemirror @Midnight

I am a blank space :crying1_britney_sobbing_tears_2006_sad::crying1_britney_sobbing_tears_2006_sad::crying1_britney_sobbing_tears_2006_sad::crying1_britney_sobbing_tears_2006_sad:

WASTED TOP10 HIT :wendycry_wiliams_panicked_crying_tears_upset_sad:

Actually the lotus motive and whole inspiration was pretty original, not just simple "rebirth".

**** MY WOOHOO WITH WARM MILK BABE OOHOHOHOHOHOHOOHO ALL I WANNNNNNA

• Love 3
  • Content Curators

Love this album except for Circles, so many songs could of been huge hits.

10 hours ago, returcus said:

Actually the lotus motive and whole inspiration was pretty original, not just simple "rebirth".

Completetly agree, I just love the fact that she always gives us so much.

I always thought this picture was hilariously bad though :tifflmao_lol_haha_hehe_miss_new_york_laugh_ms_tiffany_pollard_cackle:

7f0e26296cad5f1478706144551cecfc.jpg

• Haha 1
  • Like 1

I wanna be there when you touch fire

2 hours ago, Midnight said:

Love this album except for Circles, so many songs could of been huge hits.

Completetly agree, I just love the fact that she always gives us so much.

I always thought this picture was hilariously bad though :tifflmao_lol_haha_hehe_miss_new_york_laugh_ms_tiffany_pollard_cackle:

7f0e26296cad5f1478706144551cecfc.jpg

XD

But how about levitating (again ahead of its time, bye Dua Lipa) head?

09.jpg

This ******* necklece is making optical illusion xD Perfect Ilusion Dont Buy Gags single

• Haha 1

I don't think it was ahead of it's time....the GA simply wasn't interested in her musically anymore and the failure of "BIONIC" had a lot to do with it...then the label decided not to promote it.

Which is a shame because this is an amazing album and Your Body was easily one of my top tracks of 2012.

#JusticeForBionic

The Real Housewives Of Beverly Hills Reaction GIF by MOODMAN

• Love 4

Oh geez. I dont like this album at all, im just joking. But i think that this album its not any less that any pop commercial album from other singers. Christina is was and will be pointing by people harder than most of other girls, because she used to do better things. Her weakest album to date, but still better than most of other pop **** (Britney Jean included).

I like a few songs and still appreciate that this album its something diffrent in her career - she didnt work with Martin before, she didnt make dance tracks - so its still a reinvention and something that was missing in her catalouge. Actually its funny, because if somebody will discover Xtina in 2080 will be pretty impressed with her catalouge (if will be liking her voice, i know that for most of people she's screams and even for me sometimes its too much)

• Love 2
  • Content Curators
12 minutes ago, returcus said:

Oh geez. I dont like this album at all, im just joking. But i think that this album its not any less that any pop commercial album from other singers. Christina is was and will be pointing by people harder than most of other girls, because she used to do better things. Her weakest album to date, but still better than most of other pop **** (Britney Jean included).

I like a few songs and still appreciate that this album its something diffrent in her career - she didnt work with Martin before, she didnt make dance tracks - so its still a reinvention and something that was missing in her catalouge. Actually its funny, because if somebody will discover Xtina in 2080 will be pretty impressed with her catalouge (if will be liking her voice, i know that for most of people she's screams and even for me sometimes its too much)

not you trolling like that :shadelaugh_tiffany_ny_new_york_ms_miss_cackle_laugh_lol_haha_hehe_lmao: 

I ahh - :rupaulslap_hit_mad: it's still better than Liberation and you will deal :taylor_swift_evil_smile:

I wanna be there when you touch fire

I have some issues with this album. While I love some tracks and I think they could have been moderate hits with more promotion (Your Body, Just A Fool, Let There Be Love, Army of Me, Blank Page), Lotus has my most hated songs from Xtina (Make the World Move, Shut Up, Circles, Around the World).

And overall, I think the production/mastering on most tracks is awful.

Anyway...

tumblr_o4engvzZph1ql5yr7o1_500.gif

10 minutes ago, UnbrokenExaholic said:

I have some issues with this album. While I love some tracks and I think they could have been moderate hits with more promotion (Your Body, Just A Fool, Let There Be Love, Army of Me, Blank Page), Lotus has my most hated songs from Xtina (Make the World Move, Shut Up, Circles, Around the World).

And overall, I think the production/mastering on most tracks is awful.

Anyway...

tumblr_o4engvzZph1ql5yr7o1_500.gif

That's when you are mastering your album in your home xD

Agree. 

I dont like that many tracks of the album are pretty much taken from nowhere. Army Of Me its sort of publishing song, one french guy a year before (!) used the whole instrumental on his album, Just A Fool was taken from Adams Lambert album the last minute and she took it and recorded it, Blank Page is a song written for Leona Lewis she just rewrote the verses the chorus is the same. YB and Let were written for her, but she doesnt have credit so again zero work from her.

Thats why she bascially set herself apart from this album. She didnt wanna make it, but after flop she was obligate to. She's a executive producer, so she choose the direction, but for sure label told her smt like "Do what you want, but we gonna accept only commercial album". So she did this way xD

Acutally:

• Like 1

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block