Britney: Donatella Versace is making my wedding dress

6 hours ago, Kaitlyn Johnson said:

Does anyone else feel like they don’t recognize Britney in these? Her eyes look so full of pain. I hope this week brings her peace. 

She's honestly been through a lot so I don't blame her. The things she's been through could cause a lot of trauma to anyone in her situation. It will probably take a long time for her to completely heal.

• Love 2
9 hours ago, Kaitlyn Johnson said:

Does anyone else feel like they don’t recognize Britney in these? Her eyes look so full of pain. I hope this week brings her peace. 

Britney is going through an emotional roller coaster of emotions I am sure. Shes had too many years of abuse and sadness . So many years taken away she will never get the chance to relive. Shes always wanted another child .. I hope shes gets that chance . Yet she needs to heal. The damage is done . I just hope everyone can be kind to her new upcoming journey of freedom. Shes happy to be free but I am sure so much anger, sadness, confusion and many other emotions will take a while to cope with . I can not image her pain.I just hope she takes good care of herself and knows there are still good people in the world. Shes got a long road ahead. I hope fans start supporting all her ups and downs to come without negative backhanded comments. I Love Heart GIF by aaf.nyc

• Love 7
9 hours ago, Kaitlyn Johnson said:

I can't even imagine what her mind is going through right now, she's so close to freedom it must be so overwhelming, hope things feel a little less heavy after friday ❤

I can't wait to see her in her wedding dress :tifftear_miss_ny_new_york_ms_crying_wipe_tears_sad:

4 hours ago, Body ache said:

She's honestly been through a lot so I don't blame her. The things she's been through could cause a lot of trauma to anyone in her situation. It will probably take a long time for her to completely heal.

This exactly. Healing from what she’s been through will probably be a lifelong process. It takes a lot of time to work through that kind of trauma and it comes with a whirlwind of different emotions. The weight of the past 13 or 14 years probably won’t really hit her until she’s been truly free for a little while, but she’ll be alright. She’s going to need a lot of patience, compassion, and understanding not only from the people closest to her, but her fanbase and the world as well. I think we’re going to see her really bloom over the next few months and years, but there will probably be times when she needs to go within herself to reflect more as well.

• Love 1
  • Like 2

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block