The return of ABBA is doing strong business and numbers, just by not selling out to current trends in pop Music. .

There was an article that praised ABBA for doing the exact opposite of Madonna, Taylor swift, Lady Gaga and a few others. 

Staying true to their sound and their fan base, even saying even Adele gets what her audience wants, the success of easy on me, and the anticipation of 30 proves it..

It might seem to be a put down.  

But it's actually a reminder of what happens when an artist sells out by thinking their fans would embrace it, chances are very hugely they won't..

Lady Gaga's return to Chromatica sure was great, but not like The Fame monster epicness, there's no song on that album to top Bad Romance her best song still to date..

Madonna, her dabbling into rap or current trends is that one aunt you refuse to hang out with, and if Christmas is there, you tell your family, rather spend the holiday alone then someone who doesn't get what I see..

Taylor swift was better as a country artist talking about her life, that was more relatable than the girl who shamed her ex for having an indie record collection.  

They basically say artists selling out just for money, means they don't love what they do, money is more important than the person waiting for goth dance gaga, Madonna to leave politics and go back on the dance floor and just be super gay ala 2005 confessions, and Taylor to go back writing gems like Mean or you belong with me. 

ABBA and adele are solid proof by giving what your fans want, the money is there, and not just some sponsorship deal by youtube or a political agency..

The only other artist I can see doing what ABBA and Adele is doing is definitely Britney spears, she'll go back to her urban club roots and just make songs that don't alienate anybody as she was a rare artist just like early Taylor didn't speak or preach politics, cos she knows it could alienate fans that don't support who she wants to vote for. 

@Adriannn

• Replies 3
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block