House of Gucci London premiere- Gaga is stunning

14 hours ago, bitbitboi said:

I'm not sure about the whole look, purple seems like an odd choice, and those fishnets make it all super tacky.

I feel like when people expect celebrities to be the most fashionable, they freak out and go the exact opposite route. I mean, relax and have fun, but don't be stupid either...

looks-met-gala-2021-timothee-chalamet-k3

:wyd_wtf_meme_hand_umm_wth_what_the_hell:

Well, Timmy loves Kid Cudi and Cardi B and actually fantasizes about being a rapper (obviously) so he is basically just living his dream here.

Let him :deserves_kim_kardashian_smirk_pink:.

He has an amazing persona c a l l m e t i m o t h é e — thoresque: hi have some gifs of timothée  hal....   

She might win the best actress oscar..

Her team knew releasing it on Thanksgiving weekend, was gonna make her a show in.

There has been article's saying the way some of these films are timed just right, pushing them into the minds of the voters, because it's much fresher than a film released in March  pretty much helps a lot. As march is literally an eternity to the voters 

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block