A recent episode of "2 Lies & A Leaf" revealed Britney Spears is Lance Bass' sixth cousin once removed

1 hour ago, Sunset8 said:

They all know the stage mom story, and how "Hollywood' goes, (and the families past) The current news, you see them, and it's like "Oh, there they go".

I knew a guy from Kentwood one time - had no idea he was from there until my parents invited him over for dinner. He told me how weird the family was back in 2001 lol I have idea what happened to him, he's not on social media but he also has a very generic name. 

21 minutes ago, jordeezy said:

I knew a guy from Kentwood one time - had no idea he was from there until my parents invited him over for dinner. He told me how weird the family was back in 2001 lol I have idea what happened to him, he's not on social media but he also has a very generic name. 

Spill more tea. What you mean by how weird they were back in 2001?

1 hour ago, Sunset8 said:

They all know the stage mom story, and how "Hollywood' goes, (and the families past) The current news, you see them, and it's like "Oh, there they go".

What stage mom story? Do you know more thing that would like to share?

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block