Next Friday on November 12th we will be streaming and buying the song Stronger to celebrate Britney’s freedom. encourage fans of all artists to join us and show Britney she’s stronger than yesterday! #FreeBritney

1 hour ago, Frankie8 said:

I'm not sure if streaming/watching/buying for one day will make it chart. The streams would have to be huge to do that.

I've been streaming hard the past couple weeks for the Britney album and then this week switched to a playlist for the Oops album placing Stronger multiple times spaced out with Oops tracks and other artists tracks.

Here's hoping all of our effort works *fingers crossed*

doing the same and playing it on low volume all day.

• Like 1
On 11/9/2021 at 7:40 AM, Frankie8 said:

I'm not sure if streaming/watching/buying for one day will make it chart. The streams would have to be huge to do that.

I've been streaming hard the past couple weeks for the Britney album and then this week switched to a playlist for the Oops album placing Stronger multiple times spaced out with Oops tracks and other artists tracks.

Here's hoping all of our effort works *fingers crossed*

YES !!!

ZoG2cjOL2qUhytSjCSYTePaXBqs1suqRzUx0RgH4

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block