Britney Biopic

I feel Britney should sometime within the next 5-10 years work on a BIOPIC. Hopefully after her official last album. There is technology that can be used to make her look younger, and they can use body doubles to capture her likeness when in her peak. Then around the conservatorship start actually use her body, but still use the technology to age her a little bit. It should end with her going out on stage to perfoRm a song from the last album. Or her going out on stage to a crowd of millions chanting her name. 

She should 1000% work with the writers, producers, directors. She also should be 1000% raw and honest with the behind the scenes of EVERYTHING. AND work with an acting coach for about 2 years. I think if this were to happen this way it could be AMAZING and she would win awards across the board, maybe even win her an OSCAR. 

What do you think? 

• Love 3

Britney nonetheless will tell her story sooner or later and im sure of that, regarding her music career even around her worst FF era she said she cant stay away for too long this is what she loves so I do feel she's gonna comeback with her control this time. 

Rest, this is Britney's freedom week we have a lot to look forward too let's see what happens next this year has been good :ari_arianna_pink_bad_hair_flip_cocky_flirt:

• Love 1

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block