"Once Upon A One More Time" Doesn't Feature "Baby One More Time" Or "Cinderella"!?

Cqleb

• Content Curators

This jukebox musical features only 5 hit songs, Baby isn't included though it's used in the show title and Cinderella, a fan favourite from Britney isn't a contender yet seems like a no brainer 

Here are the songs confirmed: 

Toxic

Oops!... I Did It Again

Circus

Lucky 

Stronger 

Comment below what songs should been featured and will you be going? Will B acknowledge it or shade it? britney spears GIF

• Content Curators
42 minutes ago, pablitonizer said:

I can confirm they're featured, it's just the wiki page is not updated. "Baby" is actually sung by Snow White

From the bottom of my broken heart sounds beautiful as well 

Cinderella's stepmother and stepsisters sing "work *****"

:forkit_britney_ice_cream_ellen_glory_eating_yum_spoon_food:

That's so random and hilarious, is it even going to make any sense LOL

Prince Charming is singing gimme more while Cinderella starts to sing “I’m sorry for running away like this” and yeah it’s a mashup duet kind of thing so technically  Its not “Cinderella” and that’s why.. 

about bomt - while Prince Charming is dying cause of his loneliness and singing baby Cinderella is singing “inside out”.. so it’s a mash up as well 🤷‍♂️

Spoiler

You are welcome!

• Love 2

I can’t wait to see how this actually turns out. It’s either going to be Amazing, or a frickin Haut Mess.. I have hopes that over the couple years of production delays that it turn out good and an enjoyable play. But from what I remember, from the reading that Britney attended it in NYC a long while ago, someone there said it was “Very not good”, sooo..  :grimace_judging_judge_squint_ew_gross_red_white_annoyed:

And I wonder if the movie deal is still happening?  :blol_britney_2011_ff_femme_fatale_laugh_lol_haha_hehe_lmao:

• Content Curators
10 hours ago, Stephen85 said:

Has B (or team con) anything to do with all of this? 🤔

Larry Rudolph is producer and Britney supposedly has a producer credit but everyome throws the word producer around to make them look involved lol 

• Content Curators
10 hours ago, NewDisplayName said:

Prince Charming is singing gimme more while Cinderella starts to sing “I’m sorry for running away like this” and yeah it’s a mashup duet kind of thing so technically  Its not “Cinderella” and that’s why.. 

about bomt - while Prince Charming is dying cause of his loneliness and singing baby Cinderella is singing “inside out”.. so it’s a mash up as well 🤷‍♂️

Reveal hidden contents

You are welcome!

Are you a writer? My god Season 8 Wow GIF by The Office

• Love 1

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block