RUMOR: New Britney Single "Beauty Sleep" featuring Selena Gomez Ahead of Glory Re-release? Update: this rumor is false

Message added by Jordan Miller,

This rumor is false. :/ 

If it’s to get her out of her contract with RCA then of course I’m here for the release, I want her to be free from all her past, if she still has a contract to be finished then she will still need to put something out to end it, so if this means she can just use old demos without having to record anything new then great! Gets her out of her contract, she will be free from RCA, all good 

• Love 1
  • Like 1
2 hours ago, Dreamer26 said:

I hope ıt's  false rumor. I don't want to hear unfinished auto tuned to death  demos. Glory was good album. But team cship destroyed it. They didn't want to do any legit promo. They just wanted quick cash with Vegas. ******* RCA and cship treated her like a nostalgia act. But she is still young. With proper promo she can get another number 1 hit even. 

I hope she will record new album with full creative control after cship ends.  

In a positive note it might be the version of glory Britney actually wanna release

• Love 1
On 11/7/2021 at 7:46 PM, tobstar73 said:

I really don’t think RCA will release an old track with no promo. Britney’s next single/album will be massive and they won’t ruin the attention with an old song 

I honestly wouldn't be surprised if they released a "B-Sides & Rarities" album with no promo.  Lots of artists/labels do that to fill a void period where there's no music, or to fulfill contractual obligations.  If they did do this, it wouldn't be considered her 'comeback' but just as a promo release to please the fans and get some streams. But if she truly wanted to, she could always do a single as well, kind of like how she did with My Prerogative and Someday (I Will Understand). But I don't think she will tbh until she's ready to do a full comeback.

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block