"I'm a Slave 4 U" & Work *****!" Retired From The Live Catalogue?

26 minutes ago, Cinderella85 said:

Slave 4 U hangs out of my throat. I wouldn't mind if she never performs it again. It urgently needs a change, remix or a completely different style, no idea, rock, accustic, ballad. Main thing is that it´s different. Work ***** is also not a favorite of mine. Brit has a thousand times better songs than the two.From me she can bury both.:rip_dead_grave_mariah_graveyard_flowers_rip:

She should perform Slave 4 U the same way for the rest of her life. No remix or new choreography. She can do that with the rest of her discography, but not Slave 4 U.

• Love 3

I'm not sure. There's a Carpenters song that has Karen talking about you can spend all my money and the line honestly makes me cringe because it sounds like that's what was going on with her marriage. I think she married a straight up liar/con artist and he was sucking her finances dry. 

I haven't listened to either Britney song since this has happened and I'm not sure if that same feeling will come across me or not. Hell, we should also consider Britney's feelings on if she even feels comfortable singing those songs IF she decides to continue with music. Putting myself in her shoes: I don't think I could. This is drastically different than "Ugh, I'm just tired of those songs. I'm gonna retire them for a few years." It's gotta be hard getting up there and lipping to Slave or Work ***** considering what she's been through. 

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block