Will Britney need an evaluation? 

I thought any concerned family member could ask for an evaluation - KFed?

To be honest, every lawyer, judge, accountant etc. wants this **** show to go away. If anyone asks for or requires an evaluation the internet will burn down and there will be riots outside the court house.

When is the head of Britney’s trust, Jamie Lynn Taylor, going to be deposed?:jl_jamie_lynn_awkward_cringe_eek:

Britney sees grapes and she is going to make wine :jamie_lynn_grape:

• Love 5
6 minutes ago, HUBRIS - TEAM CON said:

I thought any concerned family member could ask for an evaluation - KFed?

I assume that he has no interest in being the center of attention and being known as the vindictive ex, specially not in front of their kids and the entire world. Otherwise, documents would've already been filed requesting an eval, since it's so close to the hearing date.

• Like 2
33 minutes ago, PokemonSpears said:

It's already been stated in previous hearing that they don't want an evaluation, and all the parties have agreed to it.

I don't know if you read the transcript from last hearing, but it all sounds like everyone pretty much agrees, including the judge, that this is gonna end next hearing. In fact at some point the judge asks Rosengart like what are the dates he wants to manage, basically she's doing what he says. So it would be ironic that after listening to everyone, agreeing with everything, she went like "surprise, she needs an evaluation". It was understood that this time was pretty much for Rosengart to get the documents, and do some research.

This. 

2 hours ago, IconicShow said:

If TMZ had their way Britney would be evaluated they tend to bring up an evaluation in almost every article they post!!! 

I don’t think she will have to be evaluated especially after those papers leaked that Lenny listed as Ok to approve with ending the C ship!!!

THIS…it’s like they still have ties to team con trying to drum up disappointment on Britney’s side

• Love 1
36 minutes ago, Ryan Robles said:

He seems pretty happy with the 20k/mo that he's getting in SPOUSAL SUPPORT.

He doesn’t get SS anymore. He gets child support around 40k.

No evaluation is required to end a probate conservatorship. TMZ just holding onto a narrative to justify the bullying they have down the last 15 years. 

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block