Did anybody else see BJ in the comments on the premiere of the Lou Expose say “it’s probably Kylie Jenner’s money” when she was talking on the video about “where this 600 million could have come from”

Why would she write this in the live stream comments the moment the video is talking about the 600 million. At first it feels like a liability thing but why just say it in the comments? I’m not assuming or accusing anything, just trying to understand why she would say that. Does she know the 600 million isn’t Britney’s? What does that mean for Britney’s actually fortune if it’s not hers? 

• Love 1

No one will know anything until Tri Star/Lou/Robin hand over the docs to Mr. Matt which they have zero plans (allegedly) on doing.

What is for certain is that a LARGE sum of money flowed through Stonebridge for a very short time which looks FISHY (allegedly) Stonebridge is moving around someone’s money…(allegedly)

I have a feeling Mr. Matt has heard ‘I plead the fifth’ from a lot of people recently.Bravo Bravocon GIF by Twitter

#Justice4Britney:haha_britney_laugh_lol_lmao_hehe_haha_bw_black_white:

• Love 2

It might be Kylie’s money indeed.

IMO Britney’s money was just mismanaged, badly spent and it served to financed their living for the duration of their scheme. It might be gone for good.

I want Lou Taylor to be held accountable though.

And I would pay to see her face whenever the judge overturns her petition and Rosengart starts auditing her files.

God, I’d LOVE to see that.

• Love 2
  • Like 4

I just don’t get how Britney has a million (possibly billion) dollar perfume line yet she’s only worth £56M. It just doesn’t make sense. Also if she was only worth £56 why would there be this endless list of leaches wanting to be on her pay role. I highly doubt this conservatorship has been blossoming over the years for £56M. Yes that’s a lot to many people but really this greedy lot must be after a lot more than that. Britney has worked since she was 17. Surely that £600M is Britney’s 

• Love 3

Yeah it makes no sense Britney's estate just has an untouched 600 million dollars floating around. Her money was sifted away by various interests over the 13 years, it's not hiding in a bank account. Actually it would pretty good financial management if all that money was waiting for her in a trust lol

• Like 2
10 hours ago, SPEED28 said:

It might be Kylie’s money indeed.

IMO Britney’s money was just mismanaged, badly spent and it served to financed their living for the duration of their scheme. It might be gone for good.

I want Lou Taylor to be held accountable though.

And I would pay to see her face whenever the judge overturns her petition and Rosengart starts auditing her files.

God, I’d LOVE to see that.

There was a podcast that recently had an episode about this.  Basically, Britney’s assets are hiding in various LLCs, hence why Matt is asking to name all of the LLCs.  separating/hiding People’s assets from themselves is a financial tool to avoid   Having those assets used as collateral should the person the person fall into some type of financial distress.  It’s also used to hide assets from IRS. 

• Like 1
1 minute ago, JMNYC said:

There was a podcast that recently had an episode about this.  Basically, Britney’s assets are hiding in various LLCs, hence why Matt is asking to name all of the LLCs.  separating/hiding People’s assets from themselves is a financial tool to avoid   Having those assets used as collateral should the person the person fall into some type of financial distress.  It’s also used to hide assets from IRS. 

So the challenge here is too find all of her assets.  This is part of the plan to keep her in the conservatorship; making it very complicated for her to be able to manage her finances her self.  It is all hidden, and finding it is going to be the challenge.  I have a feeling we will find that at the end of this she may end up with a huge bill from IRS and most likely lots of tax fraud have been done

• Like 1
4 hours ago, JMNYC said:

So the challenge here is too find all of her assets.  This is part of the plan to keep her in the conservatorship; making it very complicated for her to be able to manage her finances her self.  It is all hidden, and finding it is going to be the challenge.  I have a feeling we will find that at the end of this she may end up with a huge bill from IRS and most likely lots of tax fraud have been done

This is very accurate.

I’m a business professional and I have seen it with my own eyes. It’s fraud and embezzlement 101. The first thing these kind of people is to create tons of companies… IRS unpaid amounts and tax fraud are concomitant.

• Like 1
2 hours ago, SPEED28 said:

This is very accurate.

I’m a business professional and I have seen it with my own eyes. It’s fraud and embezzlement 101. The first thing these kind of people is to create tons of companies… IRS unpaid amounts and tax fraud are concomitant.

Absolutely! It’s very common actually, that’s how peoples homes are owned by LLCs and have separate LLCs for airplanes, helicopters, etc.  One that comes to mind that knowingly uses this strategy to his advantage is Donald Trump (allegedly).

• Like 1

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block