Little Mix celebrates one year of Confetti, but Jesy is not in the post as usual

While confetti began as a 4 piece, it definitely ended up being the end of the road for Jesy, but it does make me mad that The girls are acting Like Jesy never was a member. 

They need to stop giving into the current trend where mixers delete any image of Jesy's like ness..

I have never seen a deletion of a former member like this. Even one direction never deleted Zayn on their final video For History..

@Slayer

little-mix-album-confetti.jpg?quality=80

Itsthe acting like you weren't a member denial that hurts me. 

Yeah it was quite awkward to see them quite obviously cut her out, as much as they may not get on now she was a big part of Little Mix and the Confetti era.

Hoping it was just their awful team's idea to cut out Jesy and not the girls. I do however get they want to show the current line-up, but Jesy was a part of that era and they got their last Number 1 from Confetti WITH Jesy not the song. I think they need to remember fans got Sweet Melody to Number 1 out of love for Jesy as her final single.

• Love 1
  • Like 1
2 minutes ago, Slayer said:

Yeah it was quite awkward to see them quite obviously cut her out, as much as they may not get on now she was a big part of Little Mix and the Confetti era.

Hoping it was just their awful team's idea to cut out Jesy and not the girls. I do however get they want to show the current line-up, but Jesy was a part of that era and they got their last Number 1 from Confetti WITH Jesy not the song. I think they need to remember fans got Sweet Melody to Number 1 out of love for Jesy as her final single.

I heard she's included on all the hits, so I hope she's represented in the photos, for retrospective but at this point I'm like I doubt it. 

I get it's just a new photo shoot and that's it. 

I see both sides. She’s not in little mix anymore. Going forward it’d be weird to promote anything now featuring a member that’s no longer there. However! Trying to erase the fact she was ever there is silly. She helped make little mix what they are today, at least acknowledge that in SOME form. They don’t talk about her or anything anymore it’s like she never existed. 

• Love 1
  • Like 1

Maybe it's legal things cos she no longer apart of it.. also cos they are releasing greatest hits it's weird cos usually bands drop at least one more album after someone leaves so it's a sticky one but none of us know why or whose idea it is to remove her from the clips they posting 

• Like 3
5 hours ago, itswwasheem***** said:

She only appears in Sweet Melody I think they could have the solo part for BUS and Holiday. They have to make the transition for respecting Jesy's departure and their new line-up.

I hope they don’t do a confetti and remove Jesy’s vocals. I can see why they did it for confetti since they released it as a single but it’s would be SO shady to remove her from past tracks. I’d be pissed lol

10 hours ago, Slayer said:

You know, I wonder if it’s at Jesy’s request? She’s said so many times how she hated the way she looked, especially next to the other girls when she was in the band. I wonder if she’s asked them to not use any images of her from back then so she can start fresh? 
It’s wild because I always thought Jesy had the best look and style of all of them. They all looked good but to me Jesy stood out most.

17 minutes ago, Thecodeman25 said:

Ok but when you voluntarily leave a band, you dont get included anymore. 

Also when you've been insanely vocal about how you felt so bad during these video shoots and felt so self conscious and  it was these shoots that sent you over the edge to quit then I can see why you'd cut her out.  She has made it clear these are not great memories for her. 

• Love 4
  • Like 1
On 11/7/2021 at 1:13 AM, kdub87 said:

I see both sides. She’s not in little mix anymore. Going forward it’d be weird to promote anything now featuring a member that’s no longer there. However! Trying to erase the fact she was ever there is silly. She helped make little mix what they are today, at least acknowledge that in SOME form. They don’t talk about her or anything anymore it’s like she never existed. 

True to that. Maybe Jesy doesn't really want to be associated with LM anymore and I also think that it's fine to actually included things with Jesy since she was a part of it from the beginning up to before she left.  

I mean look at Sugababes, they still acknowledged Mutya and Siobhan when they left and still included them in their Overloaded Greatest Hits album.

• Like 1

Little Mix is now a trio. I don't see them acting as if Jesy was never a part of the group, I see them highlighting the fact that LM the trio is celebrating the past year of Confetti. One in which Jesy has expressed that she wasn't happy so it's likely out of courtesy or legal obligation. 

I can't blame them because they can't win. 

Crop her out - "They're pretending as if Jesy was never there" 

Keep her in - "I miss Jesy". 

It must be exhausting for them to constantly be bombarded with those comments when they're finding their path as 3. 

Additionally,

-   Shout Out to My Ex celebrated it's fifth anniversary. Jesy was in the post. 

-   They spoke about Get Weird, Jesy was in the post. 

-   Sweet Melody's anniversary, Jesy was in the post. 

Since Jesy officially left, I believe the only times the group has mentioned her, has been in the Brit acceptance, the recent interview, and possibly candidly in interview speaking about something that happened when she was present (album sessions).

Not to mention, didn't Jesy remove everything from her social media a few months back, wiping all trace of LM and her time as a 1/4?

It's not that serious. It's disheartening that LM can't post anyrhing as a trio without Jesy being mentioned.

Waiting for Between Us and JN1 with optimism, as well as the day Jesy can promote her projects without LM being mention, And the girls can promote theirs without Jesy being brought up. 

• Love 2
  • Like 3
2 hours ago, PopPrince said:

Little Mix is now a trio. I don't see them acting as if Jesy was never a part of the group, I see them highlighting the fact that LM the trio is celebrating the past year of Confetti. One in which Jesy has expressed that she wasn't happy so it's likely out of courtesy or legal obligation. 

I can't blame them because they can't win. 

Crop her out - "They're pretending as if Jesy was never there" 

Keep her in - "I miss Jesy". 

It must be exhausting for them to constantly be bombarded with those comments when they're finding their path as 3. 

Additionally,

-   Shout Out to My Ex celebrated it's fifth anniversary. Jesy was in the post. 

-   They spoke about Get Weird, Jesy was in the post. 

-   Sweet Melody's anniversary, Jesy was in the post. 

Since Jesy officially left, I believe the only times the group has mentioned her, has been in the Brit acceptance, the recent interview, and possibly candidly in interview speaking about something that happened when she was present (album sessions).

Not to mention, didn't Jesy remove everything from her social media a few months back, wiping all trace of LM and her time as a 1/4?

It's not that serious. It's disheartening that LM can't post anyrhing as a trio without Jesy being mentioned.

Waiting for Between Us and JN1 with optimism, as well as the day Jesy can promote her projects without LM being mention, And the girls can promote theirs without Jesy being brought up. 

Agreed with this.  You want the world to know you as a trio  now why keep putting images out of you as a quartet?!?!  

• Love 1
4 hours ago, CarTurn said:

I hope that Jesy is at least acknowledged in their last few performances or if they make a video to Between Us. 

I watched the lyric video and she wasn’t featured in it. I wish there was no bad blood between them, because if they do go on “hiatus” it’ll be sad for it to end that way. One of the biggest allures for me was their seemingly unwavering friendship. It really made them unique.

• Love 1

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block