Astroworld Tragedy- Thread

''Multiple fatalities, hundreds injured at Travis Scott's Astroworld Festival

HOUSTON, Texas (KTRK) -- Eight people died Friday night and hundreds of others were injured during the opening night of a popular weekend music festival at NRG Park, authorities said.

It happened at the third-annual Astroworld Festival, a sold-out concert event featuring multiple acts.

The worst of the incident began around 9:15 p.m. when the crowd of approximately 50,000 concert-goers began to move toward the front of the stage, according to Houston Fire Chief Samuel Peña.

"The crowd began to compress toward the front of the stage, and people began to panic," Peña said.''

https://abc13.com/astroworld-festival-canceled-deaths-fatal-texas-concert/11203827/

• Love 2

I could not watch that stampede video till the end... That's awful. Obviously I'm sorry for all the dead people, but his fans are the ones to blame. YOU CANNOT RUN OVER PEOPLE, let alone leaving them trapped behind you. That's nuts. That's basic empathy for others. People are crazy. And they are all adults. They all should be held accountable.

• Love 1
  • Like 8

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block