Is there a list of the MV’s in the HIAM MV

No particular reason but I’m te watching the Hold It Against Me music video, and the scenes where she’s in front of the TV’s playing her old music videos I find so captivating. But what I’ve always wondered is does anybody know all of the music videos that play? The more I pause and slow down the video the more I find, like Overprotected, and what seems to be a video of her live performance in Hawaii in 2000. But I can’t make out some of the other ones, one of the screens kind of looks like the Circus MV and one of them might even be the pool scene from My Prerogative but I can’t tel. Ik it’s kinda dumb lol but I hope I’m not the only one trying to find all of the MV’s on that scene. I also wish that the screens were bigger and that she was playing more of a mix of all her music videos throughout her career. But anyways I wanna see if others have found more of the music videos lol. 

• Like 1

What I can find, by order of appearance:

• Lucky
  • Some live performance, probably Teen's Choice Awards, they're wearing white Britney and her dancers. But there's also Live from Hawaii, but I'm not sure if they're the same. Probably it's just Live from Hawaii (2000)
  • For the Record (Matilda, dance rehearsals, closeup scenes, VMA's 08, playing makeup artist, playing with the hood)
  • Sometimes
  • ...Baby One More Time
  • Overprotected (Darkchild Remix)
  • I Love Rock 'n' Roll
  • Don't Let Me Be the Last to Know
  • Born to Make You Happy
  • Hold It Against Me (there's a screen showing a different angle of the white dress scene, like inception)
  • (You Drive Me) Crazy
  • I'm Not a Girl, Not Yet a Woman
  • Overprotected
  • From the Bottom of My Broken Heart
  • I'm a Slave 4 U

I don't know if I'm missing anything

• Love 2
23 hours ago, PokemonSpears said:

What I can find, by order of appearance:

• Lucky
  • Some live performance, probably Teen's Choice Awards, they're wearing white Britney and her dancers. But there's also Live from Hawaii, but I'm not sure if they're the same. Probably it's just Live from Hawaii (2000)
  • For the Record (Matilda, dance rehearsals, closeup scenes, VMA's 08, playing makeup artist, playing with the hood)
  • Sometimes
  • ...Baby One More Time
  • Overprotected (Darkchild Remix)
  • I Love Rock 'n' Roll
  • Don't Let Me Be the Last to Know
  • Born to Make You Happy
  • Hold It Against Me (there's a screen showing a different angle of the white dress scene, like inception)
  • (You Drive Me) Crazy
  • I'm Not a Girl, Not Yet a Woman
  • Overprotected
  • From the Bottom of My Broken Heart
  • I'm a Slave 4 U

I don't know if I'm missing anything

Yes I noticed For the record too that’s crazy that was there. Idk how to add images but there’s one screen that’s either playing Stronger or her live performance in Vegas in front of the waterfall fountain cuz it’s her so dancers in an all white place (maybe that’s FTR idk)

• Love 2

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block