So I was poking around the internet and noticed this story from TMZ with the headline "Lance Bass Wants To See Britney Get Out More... AND Gets Back Onstage!" 

https://www.tmz.com/2021/11/04/lance-bass-britney-spears-going-out-more-hollywood-conservatorship/

Lance Bass wants to see more of Britney Spears enjoying her life out in the public ... something he hopes will happen when, and if, her conservatorship is dissolved.

The *NSYNC singer says he misses seeing Britney going out to do fun things ... and he wants to see more of her in public. Of course, she has a huge court hearing next week, when the judge could rule on whether to end the conservatorship.

I am adding some commentary as I see many threads asking "Should Britney do this? Should Britney do that? Should Britney perform this? Should Britney make XX type of music?" 

Why is it about what we want? Maybe we should think about what it means to fight for Britney's right to have the space to organically do what she wants, without media and public input. 

Just some food for thought. 

• Replies 0
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block