I was today years old when I discovered HILARY DUFF did the ICONIC "With Love" dance more than once. And it's been compiled.

I must say, the choreo got better as the video went on. She clearly started feeling herself in the later half of the media 

This is like when Britney started doing more of the floor work in work ***** during the second break 

I miss her in pop music. So upsetting, tbh I hope she goes back. Also give me Lizzie McGuire Disney

• Love 1
  • Like 2
  • Super Mods

I lived for this choreo I swear to God. People trashed her back then for looking completely uninterested in it but I lived for it :orangu_orangutan_ape:It's like someone forced the choreo on her and she was like "fu*k it imma half-*** this shi*t into oblivion" lmfaooo :shadelaugh_tiffany_ny_new_york_ms_miss_cackle_laugh_lol_haha_hehe_lmao:

Yas queen give us your bare minimum we still love you for it :bop_beyonce_dancing_yes_Yas_cheer_party_glasses: 

Dignity was a really good album though, filled with bops, Gipsy Woman, With Love, Stranger, Play With Fire and Dignity are still my jams :whiteladydance_scarlett_dancing_happy_johansson:I still remember the controversy Gipsy Woman created because it sounds like the voice in the beginning of the song says "die gipsy die die" repeatedly. Apparently her dad fell in love with a woman who completely wrecked her entire family so the song is about her dad and the gipsy woman (the woman who walked into his life and took everything from them). 

• Love 4
  • Haha 3

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block