Rihanna re-releases all her albums on vinyl

1 hour ago, InTheZone4Life said:

So she can be cute and put “Rih-issue” without any effort because a name pun makes it better :tifflmao_lol_haha_hehe_miss_new_york_laugh_ms_tiffany_pollard_cackle::

Seriously... I actually loved that pun but then it was such a disappointment. She's basically selling t-shirts and hoodies but remembered that she once recorded some albums so she added them to the order so she could charge more or something :wyd_wtf_meme_hand_umm_wth_what_the_hell: AND she's a billionaire already so what is exactly happening here?

• Love 2
13 hours ago, MissSpearsSaysSo said:

Cool idea, money grab, but I honestly don’t even listen to her anymore. It’s a pass for me. :neydedance_purple: 

This decision doesn't really fit for Rihanna considering she spent most of her career as a singles artist. I'd say Rated R and Anti are the only cohesive albums she has. The rest of her albums are basically just singles + filler. IMO.

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block