Lou Taylor posted screenshots on IG of someone texting her all nice

3 hours ago, DollyParton said:

Not trying to be too rude, but I’m actually happy to read she is reaching a point that she needs this kind of ‘messages’ and even sharing it on insta to feel ‘good about herself.’ How ****ed up is this woman?

she must feel real ****ty. Good for her.

The fact that she needs to post them, to show herself as a "good person" is desperate. Btw if you are reading this LT, F U :gagasmile_smirk_lady_pink:

• Like 1

Okay but Lou didn’t orchestrate putting this “staff member” into a conservatorship and steal all her money while being in cahoots with her whole family. Honestly the delusion of these people. Lou isn’t getting a hard time for the sake of it or making a silly decision - she’s stole millions from a vulnerable woman who worked her whole life to achieve that money. She is no more than an evil monster.

• Love 1
  • Like 4

Lou has her evil tentacles everywhere - Hollywood, Probate court, LA Police department, religious cult churches, off shore finance, on shore finance, Spears family, legal system, her own employees, ‘holistic’ rehab industry, professional sports, media, random individual blood suckers, security firms, Britney’s hometown and I am sure I have forgotten others (all of this is alleged).

Britney had no chance when everywhere she turned there was no where to go for legitimate help. It has been in hundreds, if not more, peoples’ interest (for many different reasons) to cage her in this brutal conservatorship.

Britney you are the strongest person - freedom and JUSTICE will be with you soon.

Lou for you - 

John 8:44

44 You are of your father the devil, and your will is to do your father's desires. He was a murderer from the beginning, and does not stand in the truth, because there is no truth in him. When he lies, he speaks out of his own character, for he is a liar and the father of lies. Allegedly

Thats Me Jason Sudeikis GIF by Saturday Night Live

All of this is ALLEGED and for entertainment purposes

• Love 2
  • Like 1

What!!! Her “staff” literally called themselves “I’m just a little staff member.” WTF!!! What kind of boss would make their staff feel like they have to refer to themselves as “just a little staff member.” Especially if that staff had been there six years!!! Louser must run her company in a way where her staff feels undervalued and unworthy, UGH, and that’s IF these messages are even real :nyschool_new_york_miss_tiffany_pollard_preaching_telling_talking_hand:

• Haha 1
  • Like 5

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block