This Day in Pop: "Total Britney Live" airs on MTV in 2001 (November 03)

• Super Mods

Wow theres no comments on here??

Im suprised

Anyways wow i cant believe its been 20 YEARS since Britney ruled the world.

Sadly due to my religious upbringing, I wasnt allowed to watch MTV or get Britney albums as a kid. :crying1_britney_sobbing_tears_2006_sad:

If I was a teen/adult then, I would've for sure watched this live and bought the album!

• Love 4
  • Like 1

015.jpg

OMG is this Cindy?:gaspney_britney_what_wow_shocked_surprised::makeitrain_britney_blush_headphones_omg_wow_happy:

Cindy is a childhood friend of Britney, but unfortunately there was hardly any information about her. A magazin called her even Britney's best friend.I think she was a housewife or works in nursing.We know a lot about her childhood friends like Courtney, Jansen and Laura Lynn.But Cindy was never there, in the photos with them or when they did something. And I don't think she was at Britney's wedding to Kevin either.Do Brit and Cindy still have contact?

Don't get me wrong, of course the private life of her friend's  is none of our business.But for the fact that she should be so close to Britney it is mysterious.

• Like 1
1 hour ago, Cinderella85 said:

015.jpg

OMG is this Cindy?:gaspney_britney_what_wow_shocked_surprised::makeitrain_britney_blush_headphones_omg_wow_happy:

Cindy is a childhood friend of Britney, but unfortunately there was hardly any information about her. A magazin called her even Britney's best friend.I think she was a housewife or works in nursing.We know a lot about her childhood friends like Courtney, Jansen and Laura Lynn.But Cindy was never there, in the photos with them or when they did something. And I don't think she was at Britney's wedding to Kevin either.Do Brit and Cindy still have contact?

Don't get me wrong, of course the private life of her friend's  is none of our business.But for the fact that she should be so close to Britney it is mysterious.

She was britney's neighbor and she was older than her, she was more her childhood neighbor than a real friend of the same age like Courtney and Jansen,  Laura Lynn is her cousin.

• Love 1
  • Like 1

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block