Jesy Nelson teases new song

Slayer

SERVING VOCALS :wigsnatched_point_you_wow_yes_yas:

Jesy teases a new song from her upcoming album after BOYZ becomes a Top 5 hit in the UK.

Jesy has also been announced as a performer at the Capital Jingle Bell Ball at the O2 Arena in London in December and she is also performing at HITS Live at Resorts World Arena in Birmingham in November.

She also shared a photo in the recording studio:

FDSpudbXMA0wK_k?format=jpg&name=medium

• Love 3
6 hours ago, Slayer said:

thoughts @Spicechinodiva?

I feel it's a smart move, holidays are coming, adele is considered boring now, or safe and only cares about sales. 

But this will probably be the best thing. To actually remind people she can sing. 

Hopefully Republic records markets this, Unfortunately the controversy of Boyz they didn't even bother. 

Honestly I think the girls won't even bother with US deals after this, there's no need to. Anyway. Internet is global. They don't need US distribution.  

By the way I met another mixer, she became a fan thanks to the Dangerous woman tour. 

• Love 1
46 minutes ago, Britman512 said:

Still not relevant in the States tho, aww it’s sad because she tried so hard :quirkney_britney_well_welp_giggle_lol_hehe_haha_laugh_joke:

You do know deluded you sound right? The world does not revolve around the US.

Funny how you 'don't care' about her but you're in her threads, Jesy remains rich and you remain pressed and bitter on the internet :bigkiss_britney_kissing:

9 hours ago, Spicechinodiva said:

I feel it's a smart move, holidays are coming, adele is considered boring now, or safe and only cares about sales. 

But this will probably be the best thing. To actually remind people she can sing. 

Hopefully Republic records markets this, Unfortunately the controversy of Boyz they didn't even bother. 

Honestly I think the girls won't even bother with US deals after this, there's no need to. Anyway. Internet is global. They don't need US distribution.  

By the way I met another mixer, she became a fan thanks to the Dangerous woman tour. 

Jesy just responded to a fan less than an hour ago saying she's going to the US soon!

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block