YouTube takes down That Surprise Witness' videos over fake copyright claims made by Lou Taylor

2 minutes ago, Momney2018 said:

Why is Bkstyle aka Brian Kuchar saying she faked the email address on this? He keeps coming for her trying to start something. I’m sorry Lou sued him but does anyone else think he is looking like aΒ :clownery_makeup_meme:

Freebritney advocates especially on Twitter are a mess. And keep fighting each other for most bizzare bs and popularity.

It's actually quite sad and pathetic. Next rally should get fun when these ppl meet face to face.

• Like 1
12 minutes ago, Easy There said:

Freebritney advocates especially on Twitter are a mess. And keep fighting each other for most bizzare bs and popularity.

It's actually quite sad and pathetic. Next rally should get fun when these ppl meet face to face.

It is a mess. He gives me bad vibes since he’s still very pro-Lawyers for Britney. They are irrelevant to me after all the β€œKingham” nonsense

• Love 3

Lol what a joke. I wonder if she knew youtube would provide her info on her request. Well we already knew but something about knowing she is watching is hilarious to me. She is shaking in her pink hat.

It's obvious she wants anything that holds value to be removed because her name is out there more people are going to startlooking her up and finding out just how shady she is.

Bj is right stop hiding and come out the shadows and face what you've done.Β 

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Γ—
Γ—

We noticed you're using an ad blocker Β :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated πŸ’œΒ Β 

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. πŸ™

I've disabled ad block