A list of items Rosengart is requesting from Jamie

6 minutes ago, bitbitboi said:

Can you actually deliver all that, though? Like... How do you do it? Do you go to a folder and click "print"? :wyd_wtf_meme_hand_umm_wth_what_the_hell:

I mean GO ROSENDAD! But I don't think he will actually get all that he's asking... Even if it makes sense and is a rightful request.

JS should have it. He had to keep track of everything. One of the reasons he needed a 2000/month office.

• Love 1
  • Like 1
9 hours ago, Bambas said:

JS should have it. He had to keep track of everything. One of the reasons he needed a 2000/month office.

His lawyers will have it, won't they? And Andrew Wallet, other people working for him. One thing about living in Kentwood when everyone else is in California, that requires a lot of emails...

• Like 1
1 hour ago, Psammead said:

His lawyers will have it, won't they? And Andrew Wallet, other people working for him. One thing about living in Kentwood when everyone else is in California, that requires a lot of emails...

Where was situated the supposed 2000/month office? In Kentwood or LA? It even existed or was another way to funnel money?

14 hours ago, Seriously said:

He had 30 days from when this request was filed on 25th August. The court documents go into great detail on how & where to deliver them/in what form etc.

Well that sounds fantastic, but for it to be actually executed is another thing... In that same court, a few years ago Britney explained to the judge how she was mistreated, and what she wanted for herself, and she was not heard, so it's not like everything that is said/written there actually happens afterwards.

21 hours ago, Bambas said:

Where was situated the supposed 2000/month office? In Kentwood or LA? It even existed or was another way to funnel money?

In that trailer? It could have been a room in his house. It seemed a penny ante way to get more money to me, the amount just seemed wonky. Like, too much for a home office, but not that much for a real office.

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block