Musical director of the Circus Tour says Britney did not want to perform the hits and only wanted to perform b-sides and rare songs

5 minutes ago, pablitonizer said:

Britney hates Outrageous? Is there receipt for that? I'm genuinely asking - I know the record label pushed it to be a single, but does that mean Britney hates it? :wtfdidusay_wth_what_huh_again_who_confused_looking_around:

I know she does not like sometimes she said it herself :katyclown_makeup_mess_pie_meme_smile:

And I suspect she deeply hates Hold it against me and probably brings bad memories but that's just me :oprah_well_there_you_have_it_proof_see_hand:

Britney said in an interview in 2003 that she thought it was a cool song but it wasn’t her favourite on the album and that there was better on there. I have to agree and given the whole mess with R Kelly I think I’d rule that out.

Also with that I don’t blame her for HIAM she looks heavily medicated and FF was just a bad time in her life. 

• Like 9
6 minutes ago, MeAgainstTheMusic_ said:

I’d be so here for Britney doing a tour where she does none of her Greatest Hits. I don’t care for seeing her do BOMT, Oops, Slave, Toxic etc because she’s did them to death over the years and we had all those years in Vegas.

I’d love to see her do songs like And Then We Kiss, Early Mornin’, Brave New Girl, Get Back, Blur. There’s so many songs I could add to that list. I love what Kylie did on her Anti tour and it would work for Britney to do the same. 

Yessss take all my money Britney!!! Lol

• Love 3
2 hours ago, Spicechinodiva said:

I have a feeling if she tours, she'll be Like Mariah and Madonna and a few others, and just do smaller venues that seat 5,000 to 7,000. 

Just a smaller intimate scaled down shows for the day one fans. 

I think veterans are at the point of F the general public, the latest numbers of just stopping at 200K, proves the ride or die vs, casual fans that will only stream a best of. 

And how do you want to get tickets? Or make sure that only old /true fans get tickets? As with Rammstein.The fans beat each other.I didn't get any more tickets.after minutes immediately sold out.They would like to play with only a few hundred fans.Impossible.They are now making stadium tours. Brit is a caliber with 60,000+ fans at once.

22 minutes ago, Cinderella85 said:

And how do you want to get tickets? Or make sure that only old /true fans get tickets? As with Rammstein.The fans beat each other.I didn't get any more tickets.after minutes immediately sold out.They would like to play with only a few hundred fans.Impossible.They are now making stadium tours. Brit is a caliber with 60,000+ fans at once.

She sells them on Exhale first :rihclap_rihanna_clapping_applause_yes_yas:

• Love 3
3 minutes ago, BRSM_jl said:

She sells them on Exhale first :rihclap_rihanna_clapping_applause_yes_yas:

I just remembered, Rammstein did that on their homepage too. You pay 20 euros a year and you have a lot of advantages. But I wasn't a member at the time.:imok_goo_ooze_yellow_slime_mess_blonde: Brit should handle it the same way. I would love club concerts. Like The M&M show.During In the Zone era, she also played a lot in a club. An acoustic concert would also be great. In jeans on a bar stool. She plays the guitar or has someone next to her to play it.

5 hours ago, G-unit said:

I was there in Greensboro for the debut of YOK.  Got there early (there was a contest)…and sitting outside the arena I hear her sound checking YOK.  And I was like “we are either in for something amazing or she’s just messing around in there.”  But it sounded really good and even though it was muffled because we were outside it was easier to hear her vocal.

omg how amazing you that you happened to be there in that moment

This is not surprising at all. She even said in past documentaries she gets bored of the hits and needs to perform new tracks to keep it alive for her.

It's Larry that made her believe that the fans only care about her old hits.  Yes, typical Vegas goers (who mostly are intoxicated and not her hardcore fans) would love to her old songs because it's nostalgic, but her true fans would love the non-singles or just her new songs or rare tracks or even covers.

• Like 1

I was lucky enough to hear the soundcheck for her show in Hamilton while working with the security team of the arena at the time and she rehearsed Mannequin and Mm Papi which I imagine was a way to figure out which song she was going to include that night and then she just skipped that part of the show completely so know people think I'm crazy to even suggest she was going to sing Mannequin/Mm Papi cause they were not part of the tour. It was her and a microphone + dancer like the You Outta Know performance and it was quite fun.

• Love 2

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block