Britney's lawyer Mathew Rosengart wants Jamie Spears to answer under oath if he bugged Britney's bedroom

Britney's lawyer, Mathew Rosengart, filed docs questioning Jamie's abrupt decision to finally terminate the conservatorship after nearly 14 years. He suspects Jamie is urging the judge to finally end the conservatorship not because it'll greatly improve Britney's well-being (and quite frankly it's the right thing to do), but because he's avoiding answering questions under oath about possibly bugging Britney's bedroom without her knowledge or consent, amongst other allegations. 

Britney has stated she wants to sue her family. In many recent Instagram posts, Britney has called out her family for failing her.  

In the newly-filed docs via TMZ, Rosengart demands "all documents and communications relating to any recording or listening device in the home or bedroom of Britney Jean Spears, including all documents and communications relating to the decision to place any such recording or listening device and the records of any such recording."

Rosengart is also demanding "all documents and communications relating to the electronic surveillance, monitoring, cloning, or recording of the activity of Britney Jean Spears' personal telephone, including but not limited to the surveillance, monitoring, cloning, icloud mirroring, or recording of calls, emails, text messages, internet browser use or history, and social media use or direct messages on social media."

Rosengart also cites an email from Jamie's lawyer dated October 22 that says, "As far as Jamie is concerned, the conservatorship is done and can be terminated immediately ... So it is said in no uncertain terms my client has no interest in continuing the conservatorship and I will join in any effort to terminate immediately ..."

Not so fast. Rosengart isn't letting Jamie off the hook that easy. He writes: "It is of no moment, presently, whether Mr. Spears's reversal was motivated by a desire to bolster his reputation or to avoid his deposition or responding to the outstanding discovery served on him in August."

In other news, Judge Brenda Penny approved Rosengart's ex parte petition for attorneys fees. 

TL;DR Jamie Spears is trying to save his *** as he may have potentially committed some serious crimes. Rosengart will hold him accountable.

The next hearing is 11/12.

Reporting by @Jordan Miller

Related:

br-dr.jpg.aa52c589053540679ac67a9d5639b659.jpg

• Love 4
  • Like 1

"As far as Jamie is concerned, the conservatorship is done and can be terminated immediately ... So it is said in no uncertain terms my client has no interest in continuing the conservatorship and I will join in any effort to terminate immediately ..."

Did a full 180... baby... :duadance_lipa_new_rules_green_pink_dancing:

• Haha 9
2 minutes ago, blackoutbixxh said:

Why is Rosengart still demanding documents? I thought he would receive them all when Jamie was suspended :idgi_dont_get_it_how_confused_what_hmm_umm_thinking:

There's a lot of things they may not turn over,  specifically what was stated in last hearing was that Rosengart wanted the attorney-client communications (which he stated he was sure would show corruption,  or something like that) and those are eligible to be transferred to a new conservator of the estate in a conservatorship. That can be different from docs specifically relating to bugging B's house,  for example there may be a lot of communications between Edan, Robin and/or Jamie, but not necessarily with the attorney.  Although as I understand it SHOULD include all those documents,  but when Rosengart specifically asks for them and if they don't turn over everything they have,  then Jamie is in trouble.  Whereas it could be possible he could say oh,  we didn't know we had to turn over communications about Everything or about this specific situation or whatever.  It would probably be hundreds of thousands if not millions of documents for the entire conservatorship.  This is also why in the last court hearing Zabel's attorney said he wanted to talk privately with Viv T to discuss sending over what documents. That subsequent convo is not in the court transcript so we don't know what was discussed.

But long story short,  it sounds like he's specifically asking for those documents because if the court allows/rules on it,  it is clear they are required to hand them over and can't claim later that they don't have to or they don't have them or whatever and there would be definite consequences for Not handing them over. If Team Con DID already send those communications,  then he wouldn't be requesting them...

• Like 8

Team Con may be able to hide the $100s of millions of Britney’s hard earned money (ALLEGEDLY) and maybe even get away with cloning her iCloud (allegedly) BUT BUT BUT they will go to jail for bugging her bedroom.Listen Jared Leto GIF by MorbiusMovie

Who knows what was specifically taped (I shudder to think) and I hope the public never learns what it was.

We love you Brit!!!!!

A new era begins November 13 - #JusticeForBritney

• Love 3
18 minutes ago, warioaddams said:

This is good, can't wait for Jamie to go down. Go Rose and Britney 

PD. Can somebody make an edit with Britney's face on it. Please.

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcTjeKAIwR-uMvxA8cVrEYC

I don't know where this pic came from, but surely looks like a private family event. It is my opinion that we shouldn't be posting this kind of pictures.

Go Rose and Britney!

• Love 1
  • Like 1
2 hours ago, SkyNet said:

Jamie is such a sleazy liar, I won't truths him even under oat.

He have no morals. He'll lie even there.

Animation Lying GIF

What Ive heard before is that lawyers do this cause they already have proof of deliquent activity but they make them testify under oath so that if they lie they can charge them with Perjury too, basically double pin them

• Like 4

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block